• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF RM Release Waiting Room

Funtimezz

18/1/16
It is. The case on black one is already perfect(though they still need to adjust the height and the upper case curving), I wonder why they didn’t do the same thing with the white one....and also the mid case is supposed to be white too but they make it black

I'm pretty sure the midcase for the RM 011 White Ghost is black on the genuine also.

RM#1

Known Member
16/12/17
Wow, honestly that is cheap! For a 170k watch it seems way to low, AP territory not RM.

I know I was shocked too

AP is all hype man

Watches are garbage. Go on rolexforums AP section. Everyone complains about pushers falling. Sent for servicing and returned back not working

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funtimezz

18/1/16
Not sure what process he will use. He said he can make it matte

I will be sending mine to profsteve too to make it matte. Should be here monday can't wait!

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
You would not even notice this tiny window on this bisy face of the watch. But once you‘ve seen it...

no way to change it like everyone here before claimed.
The ZF should have the month function - but i‘m not sure if they will make it...

i‘m wondering if the rep a Dubois depraz module like the one the gen uses for this whole project...

mskwatch

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/15
EU
Guys rep is on left. Other than FM missing on rep what other flaws do you see ?

6fa70cbdfeb74b71f797865f05614fab.jpg

screws? they look a bit different to me

TagHeuerFan1963

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
6/10/13
Earth
You would not even notice this tiny window on this bisy face of the watch. But once you‘ve seen it...

no way to change it like everyone here before claimed.
The ZF should have the month function - but i‘m not sure if they will make it...

i‘m wondering if the rep a Dubois depraz module like the one the gen uses for this whole project...

I'm sure gen owners of this watch dont even care what month it is let alone what day it is! Luckily the date indicator works and is beautiful.

edit: damnit i cant unsee the screws being bigger now...

Last edited:

chuckbass

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/6/15
I'm sure gen owners of this watch dont even care what month it is let alone what day it is! Luckily the date indicator works and is beautiful.

edit: damnit i cant unsee the screws being bigger now...

The screws don't look that bad to me - only the one between 1 and 2 (closest to 1) doesn't look like it was machined well, and is a bit fat

chuckbass

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/6/15

Yep, seems so. It has the -FM in the signature on the dial that the white version doesn't, has the RICHARD MILLE at the top of dial in correct font, and has the RICHADR MILLE on the movement plate fixed at the back too. Also is matte, per the gen, whereas white has a glossy finish.

Now (movement nitpicks aside) the biggest (easily fixed) flaw for me is the 9 o'clock subdial with the incorrect number order (should be a countdown 55-50-45 etc, rather than a conventional chronograph with 5-10-15.

Next I'd like them to fix the rotor - the 'fins' and the screws look a bit cheap on KVF's RM011, whereas on their 'NPTP' RM035-01 and 02 released a couple weeks back the rotor is very deep and actually appears to be constructed from a number of parts, rather than just stamped out of one sheet.

Right now, it looks TT has a $90 premium for the -FM on the front on the black. Hopefully we get some incremental improvements from KVF on the way to the ZF version.

Reactions: Stuvetjee

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Yep, seems so. It has the -FM in the signature on the dial that the white version doesn't, has the RICHARD MILLE at the top of dial in correct font, and has the RICHADR MILLE on the movement plate fixed at the back too. Also is matte, per the gen, whereas white has a glossy finish.

Now (movement nitpicks aside) the biggest (easily fixed) flaw for me is the 9 o'clock subdial with the incorrect number order (should be a countdown 55-50-45 etc, rather than a conventional chronograph with 5-10-15.

Next I'd like them to fix the rotor - the 'fins' and the screws look a bit cheap on KVF's RM011, whereas on their 'NPTP' RM035-01 and 02 released a couple weeks back the rotor is very deep and actually appears to be constructed from a number of parts, rather than just stamped out of one sheet.

Right now, it looks TT has a $90 premium for the -FM on the front on the black. Hopefully we get some incremental improvements from KVF on the way to the ZF version.

Agree on all ;)

Reactions: swordfish_77