• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF RM Release Waiting Room

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
fj4qZcd.jpg

LQPPcip.jpg

kCTIuX7.jpg

aR3TZgs.jpg

12MngIM.jpg

lDTVs12.jpg

wErBVAD.jpg

OL4hasz.jpg

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Nice!!! Let’s get this party started!!!

TheDonSL

28/12/13
I personally want the Forged Carbon one but they prob won’t do it unless sales are good on the steel and rose gold ones. We shall see...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: tecbarrera

BIONONE

28/4/17
hopefully it will happen! Subscribed!

I personally want the Forged Carbon one but they prob won’t do it unless sales are good on the steel and rose gold ones. We shall see...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be great if they could use the same methods like NTPT for their carbon cases... even for the bezel to get the real NTPT look...

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

Only if they manage to make the FC pattern to look anywhere close to the real deal. NTPT is not an option methinks so they'll have to get a bit creative.

Reactions: BIONONE

BIONONE

28/4/17
Only if they manage to make the FC pattern to look anywhere close to the real deal. NTPT is not an option methinks so they'll have to get a bit creative.Â*

You can buy NTPT via some small private resellers (e.g. CarboQuartz) so you they don't have to go the direct way and step out the shadow...

But yeah - it is not an option as it is extremely expensive :D

once i thought about only CNCing the Bezel from a piece of CarboQuartz, but then i realized no currently available RM rep would it be worth (at the moment) as there is no (clone) movement wich would be worth a $300+ bezel

... They are known TPT resellers for knife handles and things like that...
https://thehollowgrind.com/store/med...tz_-_Front.jpg

Reactions: tecbarrera

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Yup, I'll take the rose gold on grey rubber. This is pretty much the only watch I'm looking forward to. Seems the rep scene has nothing incredible coming in the past 6+ months, or is it just me?

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Yup, I'll take the rose gold on grey rubber. This is pretty much the only watch I'm looking forward to. Seems the rep scene has nothing incredible coming in the past 6+ months, or is it just me?

I‘m absolutely with you here. Only waiting for this RM and an updated 40th Anniversary Patek now.

TheDonSL

28/12/13
The KVF version was pretty good so the ZF better blow it away to JF AP levels! Gentlemen, put on your modding hats once this is released. I have a feeling we are going to see some heavily modded RMs 1:1 baby!!!

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
The KVF version was pretty good so the ZF better blow it away to JF AP levels! Gentlemen, put on your modding hats once this is released. I have a feeling we are going to see some heavily modded RMs 1:1 baby!!!Â*

Hopefully. I finally want to see a good RM. everything we’ve had so far was just bad. The recent KVF was good but had some parts that were just off that couldn’t be modded at all..

i could bear with a bad inner or outer crystal on the new RM as that is something one could Franken but things like the datewheel should be looking as it should and also working. I’ve seen in some TD videos that the datewheel on the KVF ones doesn’t work lol. Unless my eyes were playing proper tricks on me.

Reactions: antotony0203

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
On top of that, all the prices of rm were crazily high for watches with cheap miyota and all fake gears

And i had quite a few so I'm calling myself stupid right now

Sent from my SM-T325 using Tapatalk

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
On top of that, all the prices of rm were crazily high for watches with cheap miyota and all fake gears

And i had quite a few so I'm calling myself stupid right now

They surely were fancy pieces. So I think that is enough for an excuse.

TheDonSL

28/12/13
The crystal is the biggest complaint for me they all sucked. Hopefully we get a good sapphire that we can cost or prof will make a 2X AR.

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I don't think double ARing the crystal will be a good call as I'm pretty sure there will be flaws on the 'dial'. With the 2xAR, you'll just make these more apparent and you can't unseen them.

TheDonSL

28/12/13
I don't think double ARing the crystal will be a good call as I'm pretty sure there will be flaws on the 'dial'. With the 2xAR, you'll just make these more apparent and you can't unseen them.Â*

True, but I can’t bear to wear a watch with such a foggy ass crystal it looks hideous to me flaw or no flaw.

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
I’ve got the KVF and I can tell you the date wheel works perfectly and properly. Don’t know why you’re all waiting around for this watch, it’s bound to be yet another hyped up piece that doesn’t happen.

Especially if none of you buy the KVF the factories will just say to themselves “No one wants them so let’s cancel plans to make a new one”!

The RM011-03 in rose gold is available right now!!!

DC

Reactions: Nikohublot

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Any announcement for release ? Watchbus or ZF Spokesman

Sent from my iPad using RWI

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Hopefully. I finally want to see a good RM. everything we’ve had so far was just bad. The recent KVF was good but had some parts that were just off that couldn’t be modded at all..

i could bear with a bad inner or outer crystal on the new RM as that is something one could Franken but things like the datewheel should be looking as it should and also working. I’ve seen in some TD videos that the datewheel on the KVF ones doesn’t work lol. Unless my eyes were playing proper tricks on me.

I think will be same Breguet TF level , hard to be 1:1 I mean dial and decoration only

Sent from the RWI App