Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

ZF RM Release Waiting Room

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIONONE View Post

Angus said it multiple times that this is a prototype for pictures and the missing part that sits over the stem will be added in a few days.
    I see, missed out on that then.

*edit: where though?
    Last edited by arpeqqio; 07-09-19, 05:13.
    My Humble Collection:
    ZF IWC Portugieser Automatic 5007
    Noob Rolex Yacht-Master 40 (116655 RG)
    Noob Rolex GMT Master II CHS (116710 BLNR)
    Noob + Zocker Rolex The Sea-Dweller 4000 (SD4K)
    JF + Noob Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Diver (15710 SS)
    VSF Panerai Luminor 1950 3 Days GMT Automatic Ceramica (PAM441)
    V6F + Mikey Hublot Big Bang Black Magic Ceramic 44mm (301.CX.130.RX)
    XF Panerai Luminor Submersible 1950 Amagnetic 3 Days Automatic Titanio (PAM1389)
    Franken Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Rubberclad H Series (25940SK.OO.D002CA.01)

Next Up Collection:

IWC Portugieser Annual Calendar (IW5035)
    IWC Pilot's Watch Chrono Ed "Le Petit Prince"
    Patek Philippe Nautilus 5726/1A-010 (PP0235)
    Rolex The Sea-Dweller Deepsea D-Blue Dial (DSSD)

Comment

Hi guys, I'm completely new to replica world and to this forum... I'm looking to buy a RM, the most realistic one possible! Which one to go with (except for the 001)? Wich factory? And which TD please? Thank you

Comment

Can’t see how one missing part change the whole movement. The gears and everything are just off. Not what I expected after this long wait

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Comment

I'm sorry, this is from the KV factory, left seems to be gen yeah.. but apperently this is a brand new release? My TD said so

Skickat från min Phone via Tapatalk

Comment

unfortunately its horrible and looks poorly finished like every other KVF release of the RM011... unfortunately.

... this case shape is killing everything.

Comment

They still can't seem to fix the date window. The depth, and maybe the spacing between the two numbers, are still totally off...

Comment

Originally posted by soubido View Post
                They still can't seem to fix the date window. The depth, and maybe the spacing between the two numbers, are still totally off...
                they don't fix or update anything. They mix up colors and use different cases. KVF was never comparable to any of the other major factories regarding their updates on new releases.

Comment

I’ve had several RM011 as I really like the model, but it is the case shape (and more specifically the thickness) that lets it down. I’m hopeful of an eventual ZF release, as I’d really like to have an RM011 in the collection... preferably in rose gold with titanium mid case!

DC

Comment

Just to refresh Angus insight picture from 1.5 years ago or so.

Case shape won‘t be the problem i guess haha

Comment

Hmm, well as that was a long time ago there’s no guarantee this is how the project looks now, but more importantly one can’t see the thickness from those pictures, that is the real challenge!

Lets keep fingers crossed, and in the meantime let’s hope we don’t have to wait much longer for QC pics!

DC

Comment

Still baffles me if they came this far with creating this why the hell the hell they didnt finish it or why it takes so damn long.

If i recall correctly they were also surprisingly far with the movement and should be done along time ago. Such a shame...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
                        WANTED: HUBLOT BIG BANG 41MM A7750. IF YOU HAVE ONE BITING DUST, PM ME!

Comment

Originally posted by Stuvetjee View Post

Still baffles me if they came this far with creating this why the hell the hell they didnt finish it or why it takes so damn long.

If i recall correctly they were also surprisingly far with the movement and should be done along time ago. Such a shame...

There is probably more to the story, unfortunately the only TD that gave us proper insights on the factories (Angus) is either too busy or got tired of all the complaints aimed at him when he was simply the middle man. And even him seemed surprised they released the RM35 first.

Comment

Originally posted by Doud View Post

There is probably more to the story, unfortunately the only TD that gave us proper insights on the factories (Angus) is either too busy or got tired of all the complaints aimed at him when he was simply the middle man. And even him seemed surprised they released the RM35 first.
                            I think so too! When you came that far making already a perfect case, there should be indeed a problem somewhere. Otherwise we already had seen the final product

WANTED: HUBLOT BIG BANG 41MM A7750. IF YOU HAVE ONE BITING DUST, PM ME!

Comment

I think the emergence of new RM reps, especially from makers of the quality of ZF, is really exciting!

Now please, I BEG YOU, somebody make a decent RM055...

ZF could do a great job of this, make it all in white ceramic with a matt finish, slim like the new RM035, and it would be amazing!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!

DC
                              Last edited by _DC_; 12-09-19, 19:15.

Comment

Originally posted by _DC_ View Post
                                ZF could do a great job of this, make it all in white ceramic with a matt finish, slim like the new RM035, and it would be amazing!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!
                                You have my vote

I think as they have the right base now with the case (and also great knowledge in manufacturing ceramic coming from IWC) it is only a matter of time.

Unfortunately we have to face the fact that there won't be a decent see through optic of the movement in the near future... And that is something that makes this beauty the beauty it is hehe

Comment

Working...
                                X