• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF RM Release Waiting Room

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Yes I’m aware of that but I’m an impatient man, I don’t think I can wait until both watches are out and see which one is better lol

Why decide? Just get both! HAHA

G

He's annoying as ****

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

reppists

MULTI ACCOUNT
10/3/18
I’d dare to say zf rms are gonna be the biggest hit of the year, you guys should also be excited about the new carbon pattern, it’s pretty close to gen. That’s all I can say at the moment.

Reactions: TheDonSL

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I’d dare to say zf rms are gonna be the biggest hit of the year, you guys should also be excited about the new carbon pattern, it’s pretty close to gen. That’s all I can say at the moment.

Where. Is. It. ???

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17

Why are you teasing us so much? :D

Where is the guy with the "This thread is worthless without pics" banner? Hahaha :D

Eseips

5/4/16

where do you get your information from? gad dammnit i´m so excited for this watch, it´s tearing me apart!

TheDonSL

28/12/13
If they make Forged Carbon as per gen I’m in!!! Then it’s RM modding time fun fun fun

Reactions: QueTip

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16

We need more news Plz about new watches release if u have good connections with makers in Guangzhou

Sent from the RWI App

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
Really looking forward to the next generation RM35 if they improved the forged carbon/ NTPT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SuperLory

TheDonSL

28/12/13
I’m still confused are they making the RM011 first or the RM052???

reppists

MULTI ACCOUNT
10/3/18
where do you get your information from? gad dammnit i´m so excited for this watch, it´s tearing me apart!

Directly from the factories and some trusted dealers, since it’s still in development, let’s wait around a year,

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Another year.... lol wasn’t it supposed to come out after this CNY?

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I wish I could post some photos for you guys, but they won’t allow me to do so, thus it’s only semi-finish prototype, still have some refinements to work om.

You working with ZF say the truth

Sent from the RWI App

TheDonSL

28/12/13
I believe he is referring to a year for the Forged Carbon. The other one is coming out soon, that I have confirmation on...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk