• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Opinions?? RM27-02

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
very funny

You realize what you asked above is showing your absolute lack of reading and looking around ? This is a freshly released gen watch, with an incredibly complex movement, a new shape, dial etc... it'll take time if this ever came out in rep form, it will be shitty at first and will probably remain shitty as the demand will be extremely low

You posted a silly message, you got a silly response

Reactions: QueTip

mariot

22/2/19
You realize what you asked above is showing your absolute lack of reading and looking around ? This is a freshly released gen watch, with an incredibly complex movement, a new shape, dial etc... it'll take time if this ever came out in rep form, it will be shitty at first and will probably remain shitty as the demand will be extremely low

You posted a silly message, you got a silly response

I do not know anything about Richard Mille. i am rolex boy...

but I do not understand the irony whenever someone asks a question

Last edited:

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I do not know anything about Richard Mille. i am rolex boy...

but I do not understand the irony whenever someone asks a question

So think about it that way.. Rolex releases a model just a few weeks ago exclusively worn by one athlete, that's all you and the world has ever seen of that watch except for some rendered pictures. Do you expect a factory to rep it in that short amount of time to an even half way acceptable degree when pretty much no one even in the gen world has ever laid hands on the piece?

Exactly, now picture this just 100 times more complicated. You're welcome, Rolex boy.

mariot

22/2/19
So think about it that way.. Rolex releases a model just a few weeks ago exclusively worn by one athlete, that's all you and the world has ever seen of that watch except for some rendered pictures. Do you expect a factory to rep it in that short amount of time to an even half way acceptable degree when pretty much no one even in the gen world has ever laid hands on the piece?

Exactly, now picture this just 100 times more complicated. You're welcome, Rolex boy.

I did not know anything about this watch and I asked a question. irony does not help

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I did not know anything about this watch and I asked a question. irony does not help

Asking stupid questions doesn't help anyone else either. Don't be so selfish and at least do some due diligence before posting stupid questions like that. Saves us the trouble of having to explain the world to you.

mariot

22/2/19
Asking stupid questions doesn't help anyone else either. Don't be so selfish and at least do some due diligence before posting stupid questions like that. Saves us the trouble of having to explain the world to you.

I do not understand what problem you have, I just asked a question. that's all

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I do not understand what problem you have, I just asked a question. that's all

Can you read? The problem has been explained several times. Even you must understand it by now.

mariot

22/2/19
Can you read? The problem has been explained several times. Even you must understand it by now.

ok ok... thanks for your help. next time i will read 5,6 hours and then i will ask if i have any questions

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
ok ok... thanks for your help. next time i will read 5,6 hours and then i will ask if i have any questions

That's exactly what you are supposed to do, although if you need 5 to 6 hours to read the previous topic and still need to ask where to find the replica of said watch, I think the whole issue is not with reading, but with comprehension.

You said you read the previous topic and you still managed to ask for the rep of it

mariot

22/2/19
That's exactly what you are supposed to do, although if you need 5 to 6 hours to read the previous topic and still need to ask where to find the replica of said watch, I think the whole issue is not with reading, but with comprehension.

You said you read the previous topic and you still managed to ask for the rep of it

I did not ask a question again.

my problem is irony. this is unacceptable for me.

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

Don't let the door hit you on your way out. Bye.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17

That's too bad, I love irony, it's a great way to make people know about something wrong and let them figure out what's wrong.

Do you see the irony in your last post, about not understand thing ? Let it go, you'll get into troubles if you keep it going.

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
you are wrong my friend and unfortunately you can not understand it. this is very sad
Please refer to the post below. Else, I'll help you find the door. Because as previously said, you're the one not getting it.
Let it go, you'll get into troubles if you keep it going.

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
what do you mean with that? will you kick me out of forum?

Keep up like that and you’ll find out. I want a special occurrence to celebrate my post count mark.

You’re wrong, you’ve been told off not only by one but TWO staff members and yet you act like you’re in the right. You see the issue here?

Knock it off, NOW. Last chance.

mariot

22/2/19
Keep up like that and you’ll find out. I want a special occurrence to celebrate my post count mark.

You’re wrong, you’ve been told off not only by one but TWO staff members and yet you act like you’re in the right. You see the issue here?

Knock it off, NOW. Last chance.

are you threatening to kick me out from the forum? you must be joking