• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

****Which Richard Mille are you wearing today?****

MidRare.

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
7/8/20

After being put away for awhile, had some wrist time.

Last edited:

eurofan85

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
26/12/13

After being put away for awhile, had some wrist time.

Just out of curiosity what was the point of posting a watch that’s clearly not yours... and that of a gen at that when this is a rep forum? Most everyone on here is posting anonymously so what is the point of trying to impress a bunch of people you’d never meet in person or that they’d never even know who you are...

Reactions: legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Just out of curiosity what was the point of posting a watch that’s clearly not yours... and that of a gen at that when this is a rep forum? Most everyone on here is posting anonymously so what is the point of trying to impress a bunch of people you’d never meet in person or that they’d never even know who you are...

There are always people in the world with insecurity or reality dissociation issues. Since he stole these pics, he could not risk posting them in gen forums where the owner could be active in.
Therefore, he posted them on the rep forum, thinking that he could bring the forum to its knees using stolen pics. It was clearly an attempt to flex and a deliberate flex to appear to be a gen owner venturing into reps. Little does he know that

i. Rep owners are not the poor, awe-stricken individuals he had hoped to find. Far from it actually. I know for a fact that there are at least 10 gen RM/PP/AP owners who do not bother to post their watches here and

ii. That there are ALWAYS tells for lies, the more he posted, the more the tells appeared. It took only 3hrs of investigative work, inclusive of the waiting time for replies and responses, to confirm that he was not who he tried to be. The guy never did put up a single shred of defence when called out. He simply lurked for a while more and vanished, hopefully for good.

senator

3/6/09
b24ab560a1202fe91243f76d186fc365.jpg

4033f06fdbe0111e775be16ae11b1009.jpg