• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

****Which Richard Mille are you wearing today?****

Revolper

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/7/18
Yeah I’m sick of trying to save these people from wasting their hard earned cash. Let them throw it away on this guy. Expecting a warranty, hahaha, honestly I can’t even!!

DC

Do you know anyone who has actually been scammed by ABD?

I understand that they are not welcome here but was under the impression that’s because of the „advertisement“ that happened earlier.

Prove for scamming/stealing whatever I have not seen.

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Do you know anyone who has actually been scammed by ABD?

I understand that they are not welcome here but was under the impression that’s because of the „advertisement“ that happened earlier.

Prove for scamming/stealing whatever I have not seen.

Depends on your definition of scamming, but to be fair I didn’t say he was a scammer I said it was a waste of money.

If the guy was straight up then he wouldn’t be unwelcome here, you guys don’t just go round making people unwelcome on my say so... at least I should hope not, I know nothing hahaha!!

DC

GerRepFan

13/2/19
GerRepFan for lot of RM11-03 is always same problem... Numbers inverse for 10 et 50.. But is good not perfect

Yes, that's a little bummer and tbh I don't really understand why KVF did it that way (I mean they could've easily printed the numbers the other way around) but no one will notice from a meter away. That's just the deal with RMs... ;) None of em is perfect.

Raphyalex

Horology Curious
4/4/20
Yes not for 3502 or 3501 only with carbon.. But if possible to find good factory with good numbers. I seen this one here in forum

Reactions: terteronly

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
I was not endorsing that guy, I have never bought anything nor I will from him..I was just saying that replacing the jewel should be possible

I also know nothing about scamming, I know a local guy here who bought from him without issues

Revolper

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/7/18
I was not endorsing that guy, I have never bought anything nor I will from him..I was just saying that replacing the jewel should be possible

I also know nothing about scamming, I know a local guy here who bought from him without issues

I know you didn't. I also know people that have succesfully dealt with him before but not a single one that has been scammed/lied to. That said, I go by my usual advise and stick to TDs myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: SuperLory

Aurasash

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/7/19
Hi everyone, I want help here for know of ABD. I speak since fews days with one person of ABD but before to send wire ( he tell me now we don't accept western union) for one 3502 full real carbon he tell me he work in factory in Xiamen but when I tell hem send me adress for wire he send me hougang ave 8 Singapore Malaysia! Is strange.. I need information of customers already buy ABD RM carbon. Thanks

Dude, why don’t you tell the full story?

We’re based in China. And I have bank accounts in Singapore, Australia, US etc is that so weird to you? Wire transfer to sg acc obviously I had to provide you the local SG address tagged to that acc. You live in a well?

That said the actual part you conveniently neglected to mention is, you asked a photo copy of my ID. Ummm go ask any TDS or dealers for their ID. I can’t fix stupid so that’s why that deal didn’t go through and great it didn’t. Peaceout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ac19

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Hi everyone, I want help here for know of ABD. I speak since fews days with one person of ABD but before to send wire ( he tell me now we don't accept western union) for one 3502 full real carbon he tell me he work in factory in Xiamen but when I tell hem send me adress for wire he send me XXX ! Is strange.. I need information of customers already buy ABD RM carbon. Thanks

Buddy don’t worry much about the address. I use a TD whose account is in the UK. And for that he gives me the UK address I use another whose account is in Germany and I use a German address for that.
Also a wire transfer is accepted by many TDs. There are restrictions on Western Union in China. So that’s not weird.

I therefore don’t see the address thing as a problem, also paying with wire is normal procedure by many TDs.

Also mate, you are not allowed to publish addresses in here! (I’ve edited into response). Probably a mod will remove it when they see your post.

I can see you are new to the forum. Until now no one on RWI has been scammed by ABD or taken their money without product.

Last edited:

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Correct me if I'm wrong but _DC_ stated his friend was scammed for $2100 by ABD....

I’ll correct you because you are wrong. I didn’t say he was scammed, I said I didn’t think the watch he bought was worth the money. He got what he ordered and he is happy, but in my opinion he shouldn’t have paid so much to get a KVF RM011 with a few mods.

DC

nycrolex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/12/17
New York
Does the ABD rm1103 have the inverted 10 - 50 correct like the gen? If not then it's not worth it to me.

Last edited:

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Does the ABD rm1103 have the inverted 10 - 50 correct like the gen? If not then it's worth it to me.

No it doesn’t, it’s based on the same rep as you have been going on about and they’d need to print a completely new dial to fix that issue which they don’t currently do.

Seriously if this tiny issue bothers you then the whole watch will drive you mad as there’s loads of tiny things wrong with it, the 10 - 50 is the least of your worries!!

Even if it got fixed, the hand moves round the subdial clockwise so it would be running backwards, which would drive me even more mad!!

DC

Reactions: XLR8R

nycrolex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/12/17
New York
No it doesn’t, it’s based on the same rep as you have been going on about and they’d need to print a completely new dial to fix that issue which they don’t currently do.

Seriously if this tiny issue bothers you then the whole watch will drive you mad as there’s loads of tiny things wrong with it, the 10 - 50 is the least of your worries!!

Even if it got fixed, the hand moves round the subdial clockwise so it would be running backwards, which would drive me even more mad!!

DC

LOL yea man I know the watch has a lot of blatant cosmetic issues as I've come to learn.

Why won't they just make a new version that resembles the gen more?

I mean if they got to this point so far why not perfect those small imperfections...Pretty weird for a watch costing what is does.

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Why won't they just make a new version that resembles the gen more?

Lol, this is the eternal question of rep collecting mate! As someone who has dabbled in getting reps designed and produced, it’s not as easy as you’d think. The movement is the biggest restriction, until the gen movement gets cloned (which isn’t going to happen in this case) the factories have to work around how the movement they have is set out, which means the subdials go wherever the movement puts them, and they run in whatever direction the movement dictates they run.

In this case the factories took the sensible (IMO) decision to have the subdial counter run the same way the hand turns on the A7750 movement. I’ve actually got no idea why Richard Mille decided to design the gen so it goes the other way... it’s somewhat counter intuitive!!

DC

Ac19

Looking Around
30/4/20
Singapore
Dude, why don’t you tell the full story?

We’re based in China. And I have bank accounts in Singapore, Australia, US etc is that so weird to you? Wire transfer to sg acc obviously I had to provide you the local SG address tagged to that acc. You live in a well?

That said the actual part you conveniently neglected to mention is, you asked a photo copy of my ID. Ummm go ask any TDS or dealers for their ID. I can’t fix stupid so that’s why that deal didn’t go through and great it didn’t. Peaceout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can u wechat me @ Mod edit - don’t list your personal contact info on a public forum you numpty. Tks

Last edited by a moderator:

Revolper

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/7/18
Cf0lv.jpg

Last edited: