• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

****Which Richard Mille are you wearing today?****

Lariram

Renowned Member
24/2/16
Just PMed you for dealer info. Thanks in advance.
stock KV ceramic - with extra strap + extra deployant buckle + complimentary microfiber cloth and screwdriver (nice and pleasant surprise), still ~100usd cheaper than PureTime. Look at the level of service I get. This is essentially boutique, concierge level service w/ 15 minutes response times so long as you are sending messages in their timezone.

auto QC rejected 3 times by Dealer before sending me final watch QC pics to approve on Friday

QC approved Friday; delivery today on Monday

waiting for the ABD 11-03

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Guys may o ask you, What RM/maker do you recomend? I have always disslike RM. It feels way to plastic etc, But now Im starting to like the look of them. Specialy the 035-02. But its a jungle out there. (And i know your answer, DO SOME READING) But is there some kind brother out here that can help/guide me to a good version of a RM watch? (No skeleton head) Please guys! Cheers

Skickat från min Sputnik satellit

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
_DC_Tompa According to Him,
jbf rm001
rm027
Zf rm35-02
I believe that is the order

Tompa
A few weeks ago I was in the same situation. What I found out was:
Jbf rm001 I like a lot. But it has the obvious spelling mistakes on the back both in v1 and v2. Which i couldn't accept.
the rm027 is very expensive. Around 1400usd incl shipping.

The best option i found out for me is the ZF rm 035-02. Few mistakes and reasonable price. And the watch is thin. Only 14.2mm which is a huge plus.

There are though KVF versions of rm 055 and 035 01 and 02. But all are too thick for my taste. Well above 15mm.

ABD I researched on but the general recommendation on the forum is not to deal with them because of some episodes and suspicion. And the RWI admins dont recommend it. Also the prices are too unreasonable in my personal opinion.

Reactions: Tompa

Tompa

Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Tompa
A few weeks ago I was in the same situation. What I found out was:
Jbf rm001 I like a lot. But it has the obvious spelling mistakes on the back both in v1 and v2. Which i couldn't accept.
the rm027 is very expensive. Around 1400usd incl shipping.

The best option i found out for me is the ZF rm 035-02. Few mistakes and reasonable price. And the watch is thin. Only 14.2mm which is a huge plus.

There are though KVF versions of rm 055 and 035 01 and 02. But all are too thick for my taste. Well above 15mm.

ABD I researched on but the general recommendation on the forum is not to deal with them because of some episodes and suspicion. And the RWI admins dont recommend it. Also the prices are too unreasonable in my personal opinion.

Thanks buddy! Realy kind of you.

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

Tompa

Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
I think i go for ZF. I like the thin case. And it looks pretty good to me. Is it reliable?

Reactions: jm_brc_7057