• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

****Which Richard Mille are you wearing today?****

eqw72

Gangsterville
Supporter
Certified
8/9/20
bd2eaeceab282b113ac6f8fba7957667.jpg

Qatar974

16/11/18
Qatar
Who made your strap? Looks amazing and I definitely want to do the same to mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's from ABD (not trusted dealer) and I don't recommend dealing with him based on the negative experience some people had with him in this forum.

fall1n1

Registered Flex Offender
Supporter
Certified
30/1/21
UK / Singapore

What factory is this? Working tourbillon?
Thought about getting the sapphire version

Just got this in today, my non-TD told me it’s “RMF” working Tourbillon and real carbon case, cost me about 800usd iirc. Not too bad for the price but I’m considering getting a modded version with gen spec case and nicer NTPT if I end up really liking it.

Mayor_McCheese

29/4/20
Brisbane, Australia
Just got this in today, my non-TD told me it’s “RMF” working Tourbillon and real carbon case, cost me about 800usd iirc. Not too bad for the price but I’m considering getting a modded version with gen spec case and nicer NTPT if I end up really liking it.

Awesome piece, congrats :thumbsup:
The sapphire version I might get if I can afford it is also made by RMF, they seem to focus on RM tourbillons

Reactions: fall1n1

Kang_salavtore

Renowned Member
21/3/16
Where are you going to get that modded case with gen spec ? Only ABD made it and I'm not dare to deal with him !

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk