• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

****Which Richard Mille are you wearing today?****

TessFR

MULTI ACCOUNT
5/11/20
Considering getting this one too. Are the straps easy to change? (I guess it is just a question of having the right screwdriver for the bottom two RM screws)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just received it and I love it already, any TD will sell you the screwdriver to easily change the strap

Reactions: Swiss_goupil

OffshoreNL

20/2/21
Europe
Considering getting this one too. Are the straps easy to change? (I guess it is just a question of having the right screwdriver for the bottom two RM screws)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have ordered a few screw drivers from DHGate which arrived surprisingly fast. They sell for $2-3 a piece, so just order from a few different sellers to be sure to receive at least one of them ;)

MiMo62

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/4/20
this is the first one I see, do you have a link?

Sorry mate!
Got this one together with a RM67 (pix will follow soon) on private route in Europe (was the saver way compare
to the DHgate/Ali path)
Be aware that this RM70 rep got a date window compare to Gen which do not have this detail!
Other than that it's a nice example for this RM and by the way for me also the first time to get my fingers on this reference:D