• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

****Which Richard Mille are you wearing today?****

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
There is already a carbon crown on it from what i can see? :)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

The old Z factory (not ZF) rep doesn’t have carbon crown, that’s part of the mods that ABD do!! Only the new ZF rep comes with carbon crown OOTB (if we ever get QC for it that is)!

DC

Reactions: swordfish_77

swordfish_77

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/4/15
The old Z factory (not ZF) rep doesn’t have carbon crown, that’s part of the mods that ABD do!! Only the new ZF rep comes with carbon crown OOTB (if we ever get QC for it that is)!

DC

You are correct, that's part of the mods they did.

Qatar974

16/11/18
Qatar
c7dcbb95914574e4e2dfc97de91cefd5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swordfish_77

10/4/15
They also do the pink jewel fix, which the new Zf one still has the pink jewel right ???

I don’t know the new ZF but they replaced the pink on mine. I’m very happy with mine !!! Feels amazing on the wrist. Here next to gen.
0be4d82d0ece61a3ef8fcc6485caeb14.jpg

swordfish_77

10/4/15
This might sound pedantic, but it almost looks like they’ve gone too far with it and made then pattern too complex here?!?

DC

That’s what I was talking about the pictures, it depends on the angle and the light, In hand it looks different. In my opinion the pattern it’s very closed to the gen. But I know you guys have a better eye for detail.

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
I think you are right, the angels and lighting might have to do something with it, but 950$ for a moded one with the jewel replacement sounds ok to me , price point wise

Funtimezz

18/1/16
Do you guys think ABD can mod the new Z+F factory bezel + pink jewel? If they can then we are potentially looking at the best RM 35 rep possible atm. Also if some of the Z+F parts are actually interchangeable with gen like it states on Puretime, maybe some RM Frankens in the near future? :rolleyes:

littowun

Known Member
1/6/19
Not Applicable
Do you guys think ABD can mod the new Z+F factory bezel + pink jewel? If they can then we are potentially looking at the best RM 35 rep possible atm. Also if some of the Z+F parts are actually interchangeable with gen like it states on Puretime, maybe some RM Frankens in the near future? :rolleyes:

Time will tell.
  1. First we will see some real QC photos of the "Z+F" hopefully.
  2. Then someone like _DC_ will send it to ABD.
  3. ABD will try to mod it, sure. At this point, just the bezel, caseback, and ruby?
At the end of the day, it's still just a decorated movement unless we coin the term, "Franken at Fifteen Ft" or something; so while amazing and great strides have been made these past 1.5 months, I wouldn't get toooooo excited

Last edited:

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer

DC

Yeah thats what i have been saying...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Aurasash

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/7/19
Too bad can’t post videos here. Case is shiny to the point many are wondering it’s been waxed. ???? well just hoping it can be modded.

Reactions: littowun