• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

****Which Richard Mille are you wearing today?****

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
V6Tife.jpg

stolt

Known Member
3/12/06
I've only seen these in a red colour. The blue is the original colour isn't it? It's a shame these watches are so high as I've been interested in buying one for a while but balk at the height of them. But that blue does look nice. This one also looks interesting in the way it uses those tiny steel ropes; .27 thick the original ones I think if I remember rightly.

morning, which model is this, love it in blue.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Are you happy with the quality?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I rarely wear it. It is OK but by no means a Richard Mille lol no rep is ever going to truly emulate a $500,000 + watch. I bought it M2M it was originally bought in Bangkok. A nice little micro rotor in it which I like. The case is stamped Titanium. So not exactly accurate. There were only ever 21 pieces ever made of this watch I think and only a few in RG. So it is not something you will see in the wild. I really love this one though for the skull design.

Spooky01

Horology Curious
19/2/19
I rarely wear it. It is OK but by no means a Richard Mille lol no rep is ever going to truly emulate a $500,000 + watch. I bought it M2M it was originally bought in Bangkok. A nice little micro rotor in it which I like. The case is stamped Titanium. So not exactly accurate. There were only ever 21 pieces ever made of this watch I think and only a few in RG. So it is not something you will see in the wild. I really love this one though for the skull design.

Nice, thanks for the feedback!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

soubido

Known Member
29/12/18
I recently got a RM53-01 but unfortunately the strap is too long for me. Anyone know where I can get another strap and how do I change the strap?

Mr.Marbella

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/16
EU
Why buy replica watches if you have afford with a Masersti luxury car? ????

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Yes exactly...There are These 2 members on Here - Quetip & Legend....MAD Ballers !

Dunno know what they are doing on Here...they Should Go back to trf lol

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Tompa

ZanderXS

Horology Curious
10/3/19
VvZCWf.md.jpg

Got my QC picture today, can't wait for my watch to arrive! I've already bought a red rubber strap and red velcro for it too. Will post more pictures upon arrival. Cheers to Puretime.

Reactions: JuBaMaBo

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Mine is also on its way courtesy of WatchFinder, I went for the white Japan Edition with black mid case...

2400-A8-C3-7688-48-A2-9334-0-B375-EF14-C05.jpg

Also got a black rubber strap coming and this KVF Velcro strap too...

7468-B6-FC-27-A2-467-D-B66-A-C860547-B64-B9.jpg

I was inspired by this gen...

0-FD6-CA24-0-AC6-4921-BFDE-B11599357-FD1.png

Cant wait for it to arrive, gonna be a great summer watch!

DC

Reactions: WatchaholicMallorca

ZanderXS

Horology Curious
10/3/19

It's so nice T.T I just saw the ZF release, I should have waited a bit longer hahaha. That's okay, I'll just buy another one when it releases.

May I also ask, did you buy the 4 or 5 prong screwdriver on ebay? And if you did, which size do you use to change the strap? 2.7mm?

Gulaske

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
6/4/18
West Palm Beach, FL
It's so nice T.T I just saw the ZF release, I should have waited a bit longer hahaha. That's okay, I'll just buy another one when it releases.

May I also ask, did you buy the 4 or 5 prong screwdriver on ebay? And if you did, which size do you use to change the strap? 2.7mm?

Where did you see the ZF release post? I couldn't find it anywhere