• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

****Which Richard Mille are you wearing today?****

GrapeJam

I'm Pretty Popular
8/12/14
I have to admit it looks a jokingly good in wrist shots. I think I'll pull the trigger if they eventually do a V2 with correct materials

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wooky492

Put Some Respect On My Name
21/9/12
I have to admit it looks a jokingly good in wrist shots. I think I'll pull the trigger if they eventually do a V2 with correct materials

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Josh, there won't be any V2. You must not resist the V1.

V2 will be made by Jamz with your V1 donation. Hahaha

D

d4m.test

Taking a break from AP and PAM...

DBASi6Y.jpg

quelfala

Renowned Member
21/6/13
Taking a break from AP and PAM...

DBASi6Y.jpg
Wondering is this model's case dimension in-terms of width and height close to the gen? Would love to see more photos of this beauty and what's your wrist size bro?

Thanks

D

d4m.test

Thx guys. Watch is awesome but strap is super stiff very difficult to close the clasp
@wooky492 Will definitely take some "naked" photos soon.
[MENTION=66355]quelfala[/MENTION] I'm not sure about the dimensions. But it definitely thicker. Maybe pro like @jamztio can chime in.
Wrist size is 6'4 inch.

wooky492

Put Some Respect On My Name
21/9/12
Thx guys. Watch is awesome but strap is super stiff very difficult to close the clasp
@wooky492 Will definitely take some "naked" photos soon.
@quelfala I'm not sure about the dimensions. But it definitely thicker. Maybe pro like @jamztio can chime in.
Wrist size is 6'4 inch.
Thanks Nick, will look forward to your 'naked' photos. [emoji6]

oops. not you! but your watch 'naked'.

lol

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
[MENTION=23834]nickz999[/MENTION] More pics please or I'm gonna give you a temp bAN:ban:

Only kidding but some additional pics would be much appreciated :wave: