• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

****Which Richard Mille are you wearing today?****

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
This looks really good! But it's some type of fantasy model cross between rm 35-01 and 35-02 in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
True, but the detailing on the bridges look very nice imho. Little screws that been added, the mainspring it shineness/brush. Also the faux incabloc finally been added, but unfortunately the gen has a clear incabloc?

still wrong hands aswell.

D

d4m.test

Yep picked one up for about $100 less via M2M, CONUS based too, got here in 2 days. It's nice, not perfect, but very cool IMO. It's a little too tall compared to the gen, like most RM reps I suspect, the forged carbon pattern is off, as well as the bezel/case proportions, but at 0.05161% of the price of a gen 27-02 who's complaining? It nearly looks 1:1 from a few feet away.

Do you think it could be modded? I'm thinking remove the rotor so it's just manual wind and narrower, and sand down the mid case a little to make it thinner?

RE-13

26/3/15
Do you think it could be modded? I'm thinking remove the rotor so it's just manual wind and narrower, and sand down the mid case a little to make it thinner?

Already doing this along with making a real carbon case for it!

RE-13

26/3/15
True, but the detailing on the bridges look very nice imho. Little screws that been added, the mainspring it shineness/brush. Also the faux incabloc finally been added, but unfortunately the gen has a clear incabloc?

still wrong hands aswell.

The detailing looks really good, this is actually so far the best rep I've seen of an RM to bad it's a fantasy model, I'm going to email trusty time and see if they can get one on a black Kevlar strap. Did you watch their QC video?

Stuvetjee

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
The detailing looks really good, this is actually so far the best rep I've seen of an RM to bad it's a fantasy model, I'm going to email trusty time and see if they can get one on a black Kevlar strap. Did you watch their QC video?

yeah i watched it. Cant get over the fact of the issues that make it fantasy, so ill pass.

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14

I think the thickness is due to the movement and the movement decoration being stacked one on top of the other, not just the rotor.

RE-13

26/3/15
yeah i watched it. Cant get over the fact of the issues that make it fantasy, so ill pass.

I may get one for fun/beater when working on the cars or something, maybe even attempt to mod it into a better rm35-01 idk.

Stuvetjee

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
I may get one for fun/beater when working on the cars or something, maybe even attempt to mod it into a better rm35-01 idk.

Lol, think they are pretty expensive for a beater :p

barth

5/10/12
If they make it a red carbon case, it could be a great buy ! Things are going forward quickly. In fact I've never seen things move so quick, on any model.

written with my dick

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK

You guys do know there IS an auto version of the RM035 right? So it's not really a fantasy aside from the colour combos!

DC

RE-13

26/3/15
Right, but the colors and a few other things make it fantasy

theREALgoat

Patron
Certified
14/8/14
nPj2eTw.jpg

Reactions: tecbarrera

RE-13

26/3/15
You know I was thinking, I wonder what a maker would charge to build a close to 1:1 copy of the rm27-02, like if they made a carbon case one and tourbillion balance wheel for show

usernamee

Known Member
30/11/16
You know I was thinking, I wonder what a maker would charge to build a close to 1:1 copy of the rm27-02, like if they made a carbon case one and tourbillion balance wheel for show

Still think yours looks sharp as hell. Getting my fantasy model of the same in a few days.

Stuvetjee

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
You guys do know there IS an auto version of the RM035 right? So it's not really a fantasy aside from the colour combos!

DC

Hmm didnt know that. Always thought they were handwind

RE-13

26/3/15

DC
2594ccb18f7d2678232cd015c67109cd.jpg
the rm 35-02 McDonald's version lol but you are correct there is automatic version.

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
2594ccb18f7d2678232cd015c67109cd.jpg
the rm 35-02 McDonald's version lol but you are correct there is automatic version.

There's an auto version of the black carbon on black nylon strap too, I've no idea how to post pictures on RWI otherwise I'd post a pic, lol!

DC