• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

****Which Richard Mille are you wearing today?****

yonggi

1/3/15
493d698b11b394d411c4da174f809027.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

twococonuts

Horology Curious
10/9/15
Must admit I've become a bit obsessed with RM watches recently, I think one is definitely going to be my next purchase...! Also looks like they wear quite well on smaller wrists (6.5in/16.5cm), which I thought there is no way they would. Glad they finally decided to make reps of them.

jd01449

I'm Pretty Popular
20/2/12
Wow, I have been away for a while and missed this FC release. It will probably be my next purchase.

EAC

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/10/10
Anyone know where I can buy the red/orange strap?

PGWDaddy

Renowned Member
10/5/14
PWGDaddy, do you know if this piece is still on sale from our TDs?

Can't seem to find them anywhere. Much appreciated!

Actually no. I don't believe it still is. I've seen the v2 pop up but it was a M2M sale. Haven't seen any of the TDs with this one, especially with the clear date wheel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

damocles

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
21/12/15
Cheers for the reply, have to say this is the closest RM rep I have seen.

Though still a lot of room for improvement, but it definitely look the business at first glance!

Hope they can come up with a v3 soon, I still prefer the RM005 to RM10 for some reason.

Actually no. I don't believe it still is. I've seen the v2 pop up but it was a M2M sale. Haven't seen any of the TDs with this one, especially with the clear date wheel.

PGWDaddy

Renowned Member
10/5/14
Cheers for the reply, have to say this is the closest RM rep I have seen.

Though still a lot of room for improvement, but it definitely look the business at first glance!

Hope they can come up with a v3 soon, I still prefer the RM005 to RM10 for some reason.

This piece is simple enough to really make it good. But you know how the factory's can be.

twilight79

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/4/15
script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/JTkgc"><a href="//imgur.com/a/JTkgc">View post on imgur.com</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>