• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

****Which Richard Mille are you wearing today?****

farbo21

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/4/23
USA, New York
Thank you. To clarify you mean titanium as in color? Is it possible that gen comes in two versions as to I see RM55s gens that look like they have black color screws.

Is this image the correct one and is it same for 35-01 and RM055?
IMG_3861_2048x.jpg

Prizon

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Patron
Certified
10/11/21
Can some of the experts chime in as to what are the colors of the bezel/strap screws should be in gen for 35-01 and RM Bubba? I see some pictures of gen that are black and almost not visible from the pictures and some that seem lighter in color and way more noticeable in pictures.
titanium color

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
Thank you. To clarify you mean titanium as in color? Is it possible that gen comes in two versions as to I see RM55s gens that look like they have black color screws.

Is this image the correct one and is it same for 35-01 and RM055?
That pic is from Watch2Parts or whatever on ali, I've ordered from them. Product is good but can be inconsistent and stupidly expensive. The screws in gen are all titanium and finishing a screw with anything other than heat bluing will just wear off. They look black because of shadows but they're all titanium.

positivitony

Renowned Member
Certified
8/7/14
Tell me this is the BBR version with the moving front balance wheel
definitely not. deliberated between zf and BBR for about 2 weeks, settled on ZF because I own a ZF RM052 and its still running strong and that reliability matters to me :) also BBR movement looks huge imo so ill eat some accuracy for the smaller movement and thinner case.