• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

****Which Richard Mille are you wearing today?****

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
3dB0BJ.jpg

Mayor_McCheese

29/4/20
Brisbane, Australia

Stuvetjee

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Is there a moving balance wheel in movement? Also how does the strap fit your wrist? I’m asking because I like this watch and we have similar wrist size
fully tourb as explained above, both straps fit great, get it ;)

Ghostrider757

I'm the one who knocks.
Patron
Certified
9/8/17
Underground

DWER

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
5/9/20
Love the pattern on this one. I really wanted to get one, but the combination of colours being the flag of Spain is what makes me rethinking about it.
Im living in Spain and people that wear the flag of the country as a band or bracelet is usually considered as a right-wing extremism individual or a fascist. (Its really dumb but most of the people here think that).
Its a flashy watch that will attract many looks so I dont think it will be a good idea to wear it here.

Stuvetjee

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Love the pattern on this one. I really wanted to get one, but the combination of colours being the flag of Spain is what makes me rethinking about it.
Im living in Spain and people that wear the flag of the country as a band or bracelet is usually considered as a right-wing extremism individual or a fascist. (Its really dumb but most of the people here think that).
Its a flashy watch that will attract many looks so I dont think it will be a good idea to wear it here.
you can get fully red, or full black. Just get what you want and ignore what others think lol.

phone

Supporter
Certified
13/8/16
you can get fully red, or full black. Just get what you want and ignore what others think lol.
I feel like people are so worked up over what looks good to others rather than what they're going to enjoy. I fall victim to this sometimes as well.

RedMouthguard

Known Member
22/9/21
NYC
I feel like people are so worked up over what looks good to others rather than what they're going to enjoy. I fall victim to this sometimes as well.
Agreed. The truth is 99% of people don't know enough about any watch. Let alone RM's. And if they look up your watch rep and cant find the color you have..the last thing they are going to think is it's a fake...More so "I'm not searching correctly". Just my 2 cents tho..Ultimately, get whatever watch you like best!