• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Richard Mille Section Added! Aug, 05 2015

ap@12

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/12/12
oke great,i'm also looking for one!!!

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
Can't wait to get it! Damn, rotor noise is one of the worst things, I hate it. Anyone knows how to get rid of it?

wooky492

Put Some Respect On My Name
21/9/12
Can't wait to get it! Damn, rotor noise is one of the worst things, I hate it. Anyone knows how to get rid of it?

For non-RM, I heard proper oil service will get rid of it almost completely. ..

But that is not a viable option for RM as no one sells or makes screwdrivers for these.

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
Yeah, hopefully someone will make screwdrivers for them now they became more popular.

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
Oh nice to hear! Looking forward to them, would be nice to have one in case something goes wrong woth movement.

jacobee

Renowned Member
4/6/15
hooray! let's see whats the first RMXXX to be a super REP
i would want a RM028!

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
The RM 035 , this last one , from ZF, can have a better case shape, Real f.c. crown , better crystal AR and rubber strap. Also can have bad looking F.C. case finish , bad movement. So I came to a conclusion .... IT is impossible to detect the case shape difference , and you know what I mean, and I think the case finish (forged carbon) is the most important thing about the watch, is like if u have an ugly face but you are a beautiful person on the inside... tell that to a girl, she Will send you to hell and keep to good looking Man that is actually a bad boy. Imagine if your penis is huge but little curved... would you rather that ...or a small penis but perfect shape? Ask your wife pls . Anyways... this is my humble opinión and probably the most important opinión in this forum

CombatNCO

Horology Curious
29/8/19
Your examples are very weird.You are defending zf but for me carbon bezel still doesnt look good on z or zf what ever it is.kvf's dial is better and there modders called ABD for bezel modification?Which small and big penis you are talking about?

NoobL!ke

Horology Curious
2/5/14
I think this needs to go in Popular Brands section instead of Other Replicas

K-man

Horology Curious
3/4/21
What site is the best to buy RM watches, prefer 1 to 1 clones

Takel98

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
22/7/19
Europe
What site is the best to buy RM watches, prefer 1 to 1 clones
Please check the td section here:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/trusted-rep-dealers
any of them can help you out with your purchase, as for a 1 to 1 clone there is no such thing in the rep world, especially talking about rm, do give a read in the rm section to see what models are actually being repped and as always buy what you like first and foremost, reps will always be rep the only 1 to 1 clone is a gen! Welcome to the forum I suggest you do some reading here and there as there are plenty of information that are very helpful.

K-man

Horology Curious
3/4/21
Hi

A lot of information to read, but i am glad i found this forum, since theres are many bad sites. I have gone true all the sites that are listed up in the TD section. Asked because i have read that some factories do have speciality f.x Rolex etc.