• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RWI's Richard Mille Owners Club

D

d4m.test

My new rm02703

Match my shoes :)

937c989497b165c52b15e1b7b731001e.jpg

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

The KVF RM011 is here, and boy is it a killer piece!

Photos don't come close to doing this watch justice, it's stunning...

View attachment 102245

It feels solid, high quality and for a big watch it's really light and comfortable, it's easy to forget you're wearing it. My favourite thing though, is the depth in the dial...

View attachment 102247

View attachment 102246

Forget the long awaited and probably never arriving V6F or whatever it is that Angus has been touting for the best part of six months, this is the RM011 to get and it's available NOW!!!

DC

Wow looks Super! Congratulations!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

barth

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/10/12
The KVF RM011 is here, and boy is it a killer piece!

Photos don't come close to doing this watch justice, it's stunning...

View attachment 102245

It feels solid, high quality and for a big watch it's really light and comfortable, it's easy to forget you're wearing it. My favourite thing though, is the depth in the dial...

View attachment 102247

View attachment 102246

Forget the long awaited and probably never arriving V6F or whatever it is that Angus has been touting for the best part of six months, this is the RM011 to get and it's available NOW!!!

DC

Sh1t DC that's a banger my friend... Enjoy it in great health, kind of piece that can get me out of retirement.

Cooldaddyfunk286

20/6/18
NY
I feel like if RM watches were in the same price point as tags or something like that, we would be flaming the living shit out of the way these things look! Maybe it's just me! I feel like they took APs idea of a ROO colorful bulky strapped watch. Idk man does anyone agree? I've seen a few beautiful RMs, but I've also seen some that look like you'd win it at the fair, or in a gumball machine. I don't find them beautiful time pieces whatsoever. But there 500-1 mil watches, that's why there's any interest. Like @lunatic_living on Instagram, ppl wanna copy what's expensive, and sometimes it just doesn't look right, but this is all my opinion on looks only. I'd like to know WHY these watches are so expensive? Extemely low production? One at a time? I think there ugly AF. but e everyone's got different taste.

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
I feel like if RM watches were in the same price point as tags or something like that, we would be flaming the living shit out of the way these things look! Maybe it's just me! I feel like they took APs idea of a ROO colorful bulky strapped watch. Idk man does anyone agree? I've seen a few beautiful RMs, but I've also seen some that look like you'd win it at the fair, or in a gumball machine. I don't find them beautiful time pieces whatsoever. But there 500-1 mil watches, that's why there's any interest. Like @lunatic_living on Instagram, ppl wanna copy what's expensive, and sometimes it just doesn't look right, but this is all my opinion on looks only. I'd like to know WHY these watches are so expensive? Extemely low production? One at a time? I think there ugly AF. but e everyone's got different taste.

Almost everyone had that opinion about them at the very begging. They will grow on you with time mate.
They have more FM vibe than AP ROO.
when it comes to price, RM watches are made as complicated as it’s possible, use avant-garde hi tech materials, movements are micro engineered and coated with vapor depositions. they are true pieces of art

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK

There was a very good video on YouTube about why they are so expensive. Essentially the low production volume combined with the high R&D cost and high spoil rate during production are major factors. But in reality the “value” of something is defined by what someone is willing to pay and not what someone is asking for. Simply put, you can’t say they are overpriced because overpriced things don’t sell, and RM are currently outperforming every other high end watch manufacture out there!!

I don’t believe that their high price is their appeal though, the sort of people that wear them aren’t idiots!!

DC

gclass

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/9/16
I used to hate looking at rm watches. But as rcom said, they start to grow on you. I've read an interview with rm, he said he was a watch salesman, then decided to start his own brand and didn't want to focus on sales targets. That's why he began pricing them high to enjoy making watches rather than meeting targets.
I like the 055 models, they are more simple:
https://richard-mille.watchonista.com/watches/rm-055-yas-marina-circuit

capnjazz

Known Member
10/4/15
When I first found out about RM watches, I thought they were garbage. I made a post years ago on instagram making fun of one for being 500k and looking like it was a happy meal toy. Over time as I researched them more, I grew to respect them for what they are. Eventually I even started to love the way the look, and now I'd personally love nothing more than to be able to own a gen! I keep holding out for the fabled RM011 reps that are coming down the pipeline in hopes that they'll be even a significant leap over the current offerings.

Arthur1

23/2/10
Okay, been doing my research and think that an RM033 extra flat with Roman numerals my be the way to go. Looks pretty gen and the thickness (ie thin) is nice. Just might have to get the RM 67 Wayde too as a counterpoint.

My questions are:

Does anyone know on the length of the RM 67 rep elastic straps. I’m a skinny wrist (6.5”) and don’t fancy it hanging loose.

Also thinking about going the Watch Outlet route (Puretime). Anyone have experience of them and Milles? Bitcoin payment too.

Cheers

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
Okay, been doing my research and think that an RM033 extra flat with Roman numerals my be the way to go. Looks pretty gen and the thickness (ie thin) is nice. Just might have to get the RM 67 Wayde too as a counterpoint.

My questions are:

Does anyone know on the length of the RM 67 rep elastic straps. I’m a skinny wrist (6.5”) and don’t fancy it hanging loose.

Also thinking about going the Watch Outlet route (Puretime). Anyone have experience of them and Milles? Bitcoin payment too.

Cheers

Huh? RM033 and RM067??? Where will you find semi-decent reps of those two models? As far as I know only shit reps exist for those two RMs.

Arthur1

23/2/10
Huh? RM033 and RM067??? Where will you find semi-decent reps of those two models? As far as I know only shit reps exist for those two RMs.

Puretime have them both listed on their main site. RM033 looks good to me comparing their pics and gen. RM067 Wayde is too thick of course but then again it’s not exactly a subtle watch anyway.

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
Puretime have them both listed on their main site. RM033 looks good to me comparing their pics and gen. RM067 Wayde is too thick of course but then again it’s not exactly a subtle watch anyway.

Ok those are quite old reps.
you don’t want to go for any of KVF rm reps?Better quality but more expensive.

seba0112

24/3/18
EU
Hey guys, I am thinking about a rm. If I don‘t care about the model, just wan‘t to have the closest rm rep in the game - what’s your recommendation?

RikonJJ

Known Member
18/7/20
UK
Any RM Owners with a recent acquisition? Just found this thread and some stunning pieces on here!

Obscuranocte

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
10/1/22
Italy
Hello
I owned a 10 recently sold...
My 55 Yas Is on sale actually and a 35 Is on its way...
I love RM

Obscuranocte

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
10/1/22
Italy
Hey guys, I am thinking about a rm. If I don‘t care about the model, just wan‘t to have the closest rm rep in the game - what’s your recommendation?
This