• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BBR factory RM 055

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
I'm confused. You're shown a better more accurate watch and you picked the inferior one? How and why ?

No why, you can tell BBR has better with real working balance wheel and the movement is look much better then ZF fake faux movement. Anyway I just like it, u guys like ZF fake movement then I think that's all you guys want. Not my business. No wonder ZF are never do anything because customer like you guys are ok with it.

Aless BBR do something, but ZF are not. Look how many years did zf make the rm reb? Still same! And by the way its only about $500 something, why you guys bitching about? Wrong color jewel? I don't care about that red color.

Last edited by a moderator:

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
Looks like ABD has put this new movement in one of his cases with a clear jewel.
The video is a bit grainy I Could be wrong.

Really Hoping this movement is transferable to a ZF case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

asuwere

2/6/19
Looks like ABD has put this new movement in one of his cases with a clear jewel.
The video is a bit grainy I Could be wrong.

Really Hoping this movement is transferable to a ZF case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt it. The proportions are different.

Reactions: mnkoshka

saschinkaiya

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/3/20
If you hold the gen and these reps, which do you think looks closest to gen from arm's length ?

If the watch is winded up the BBR, if not the zf.

In the end the rm 55 is a skeleton watch, and a skeleton watch where you cant see the movement is inferior.

Reactions: nobigdeal2010

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
In video he says the red jewel can't be changed for a clear one. How can that be? Isn't it just pressed into place?

soubido

Known Member
29/12/18
From the initial pictures I thought they made the grey titanium Boutique Edition, which got me very excited. Turns out it's in black ceramic...I hope they make the titanium version soon.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Garbage watch is confirmed. I'll gladly wear my RM55 from ZF for now since it's the closest you'll see. If you haven't worn or seen the gen I'd suggest you do so before you give feedback. Seems like common sense. TheDonSL and I have been buying these pieces since they were a complete disaster. It's only now that I will wear this in public.

20220618_203845.jpg

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
I also notice the buckle are wrong compared with gen, even seem ZF has wrong buckle too..

asuwere

2/6/19
Garbage watch is confirmed. I'll gladly wear my RM55 from ZF for now since it's the closest you'll see. If you haven't worn or seen the gen I'd suggest you do so before you give feedback. Seems like common sense. TheDonSL and I have been buying these pieces since they were a complete disaster. It's only now that I will wear this in public.

Everyone has their individual tastes but there's no way I'd wear that in public. The ceramic looks like plexiglass and the movement that is supposed to be "light, and airy" is a dense, chunky mess.

Doesn't matter what I think though as long as the wearer is happy.

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA

20220618_203845.jpg

Really? Have you really seen the gen ? Look that one on your wrist. look just like a plastic case. It's way too glossy..

Reactions: Swiss_goupil