• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BBR factory RM 055

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Available on Trusty Time for $588. Only thing needed to do is remove red jewel on front and change with clear.

Reactions: Mayor_McCheese

NickNickNickk

4/6/21
I have asked 2 different TD’s , and they say there are no suitable velcro straps for it at this point. Any modifiers here who knows if it’s even possible to remove the red stone?

vetteshark

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/6/22
Colorado, USA
Whoever gets one of these first please post detailed photos, wondering how well the included strap aligns with the case. I suspect it will impossible to find any other straps so getting a custom strap made may be the only other option.

Last edited:

evvo

7/11/21
I have asked 2 different TD’s , and they say there are no suitable velcro straps for it at this point. Any modifiers here who knows if it’s even possible to remove the red stone?

yes its possible to remove it and changes it to and all clear one :) its not hard

evvo

7/11/21
Is it possible to do it via DIY? ???? haha and where to get a clear bearing jewel lol

mmm maybe :) i have jewel press so with that is super easy but as a diy i dont know .. another thing u have to know what jewels these factorys use so u can get the clear one :) maybe u need to push the seat out maybe u can just changes the top jewel out for clear one but if the other jewel is red also then its see trought :) im waiting for the rewiew of this watch and after that il buy one and changes the jewels to clear one (plan nr1)

and i wil post a topic here how to do it and what u need it and where do get the exact size seat/jewel and so on

here the photo of the jewel system itself hope it helps for thinking

Reactions: Corvax

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
What ever happened to the guy on here who said the project died? That the makers of the clone movement had been arrested?

Edit: In fact he told us to stop talking about the project altogether ;)

If i remember correctly he meant the real clone not the miyota based skeleton movement.

But yeah - these kind of rumors make nobody really benefit until you have clearity.

Reactions: Abrown3mtg

asuwere

2/6/19
What ever happened to the guy on here who said the project died? That the makers of the clone movement had been arrested?

Edit: In fact he told us to stop talking about the project altogether ;)

Maybe he just realized he could make more money selling clones as gen than selling clones as overpriced reps.

vince_hiro

Renowned Member
14/7/16
heard that current batch are sold.
gotta wait for the next batch which at least takes half a month.

fall1n1

Registered Flex Offender
Supporter
Certified
30/1/21
UK / Singapore
heard that current batch are sold.
gotta wait for the next batch which at least takes half a month.

Hopefully by then ZF has access to the movement and produces a model with their gen spec case. Honestly wouldn’t mind paying more for that.

vince_hiro

Renowned Member
14/7/16
fall1n1 maybe the zf still busy on PP models. hahaha...
hope the 2nd batch comes asap. as I ordered mine today.

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
Got a black one on order, no ETA on QC but who knows if the first batches sold already. We'll get 'em when we get 'em, I suppose!

Reactions: Mayor_McCheese

aquamac

Pamaholic
Certified
28/6/16
UK
Got a black one on order, no ETA on QC but who knows if the first batches sold already. We'll get 'em when we get 'em, I suppose!

Great minds and all that, I also have the black one on order, it will be hard to resist sticking the movement in this ZF case lol (that I already have).

lc202107070301.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: GiantSquid

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
It isn't.

In terms of it’s not as good as the ZF for it’s dimension or build quality sir? To be honest as long as the build quality is okay I don’t mind the dimensions are a bit off