• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bunch of new RM 35-02's on Trusty by KUF factory. Info?

Mayor_McCheese

29/4/20
Brisbane, Australia
Price is between the KVF model and ZF v4. Also some of them come with a velcro strap. Would this be the first time a factory offers one with an RM?

Looks like KVF deco and carbon, just in a smaller case with a Seiko instead of a Miyota

What is your opinion of the movement in this piece compared to the other offerings of 35-02?

seanizcool

Known Member
3/9/21
Is it just the pictures or does the case not look very close to actual the NTPT?

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
Price is between the KVF model and ZF v4. Also some of them come with a velcro strap. Would this be the first time a factory offers one with an RM?

What is your opinion of the movement in this piece compared to the other offerings of 35-02?

Having had both the Seiko and Miyota in my RMs, I like the Miyota better. Besides the lack of second-hand stutter, it runs at 28800vph so it's smoother and I find it more reliable. Setting the time on the Seiko feels delicate and the stem can get loose but I've had no such problems with the Miyota. Wore both daily for a good 6months each and I like the Miyota better even though it's bigger and doesn't hide in the deco like the Seiko does. Both should be plenty reliable and easy to service but the Miyota appears to work better.

Reactions: Mayor_McCheese