• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New RM21-01 looks WOW!

saschinkaiya

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/3/20
It is just my opinion, since I would really like to have one, and i do not have courage to buy and wear it. I mean, I do not want to buy it and than leave it at home in box and not wear it.

Most people dont even know what a richard mille is, because they dont care about luxury watches, they would recognize a rolex and maybe a patek, but especially with richard mille most people would think "that looks kinda weird and pretty big, cant he/she afford a normal one" (older people), and if you have a red ntpt one they most likely think its a child toy you got from a happy meal.
You definitely dont buy a richard mille rep to look "rich", except your name might be jake paul...

Also you should stop caring too much, what other people think about your looks/ watch, because in most cases, they dont care at all.

Mayor_McCheese

29/4/20
Brisbane, Australia
It does actually have a tourb. Why are you here, exactly? All you've done is post the same repetitive "it screams fake" on half a dozen threads and add absolutely no value to this board. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's tired of you.

I'm with you GiantSquid. It is very fatiguing to frequently keep reading the same negative comment from the same person, amongst a bunch of people who are very enthusiastic for the watches :sigh:

Reactions: GiantSquid

DerpyOfficer

DerpiestOfWatchmakers
Patron
Certified
8/2/20
Can you please check if the functions works?
I see in all the pictures that the hands in 12 o'clock subdial are always in the same position which means they faux.

Well since on the gen the right sub hand is a torque/ tension meter for the mainspring. I'd probably take a guess that its faux on the rep. The power reserve on the left could be possible but unlikely as I think they used just a standard tourbillion movement with deco plates.

soubido

Known Member
29/12/18
I'm surprised this actually looks really good. I'm no RM expert but the case proportions look close to gen? Might need to pull the trigger on this one soon.

Apniceguy

3/3/20
Well since on the gen the right sub hand is a torque/ tension meter for the mainspring. I'd probably take a guess that its faux on the rep. The power reserve on the left could be possible but unlikely as I think they used just a standard tourbillion movement with deco plates.

But on the rm001 those functions are working

Reactions: Pdatoon

DerpyOfficer

DerpiestOfWatchmakers
Patron
Certified
8/2/20
But on the rm001 those functions are working
I only did a quick check but all that I could find was that only the power reserve on the RM001 worked not the torque indicator. But haveing a functional power reserve is definitely better than nothing.

Last edited:

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
I only did a quick check but all that I could find was that only the power reserve on the RM001 worked not the torque indicator. But haveing a functional power reserve is definitely better than nothing.

I have the RM001 and only the power reserve works. The torque indicator just mimics the power reserve (both hands move in sync)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
jCCbUn.jpg
[/url]

Omg i just noticed something. the black tourbie is off center/too low compared to the cage above. Once you see it....

Last edited:
Reactions: johnlogan

NickNickNickk

4/6/21
No purple ar coated sapphire glass. And The screws are a dead give away.. to bad. They Almost had it with this one ????