• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

first super clone RM movement

capnjazz

Known Member
10/4/15
I think I've been hearing "after CNY" regarding this watch coming out for the past 3-4 years... lol

Last edited:

afdxb22

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/6/19
I think I've been hearing "after CNY" regarding this watch coming out for the past 3-4 years ????

Idk man, been lurking on this forum for a while but I think this is the first time we get so many pics of a rep movement ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
Looks like the movement has been inscribed.

6a5a5f37a5d16f060c9d74a8f1b837e2.jpg

5e4ceed1b7908524bd0c48242376dd39.jpg

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
With this we might even get an out of the box perfect RM. This movement and the ZF case and we are good.

Reactions: j21

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Reactions: Corvax and j21

Th4ySoN

FailingToGetOutOfRepsGuy
Gold Patron
Certified
8/5/20
UK
I wouldn’t pay more than 1000 usd for it tho.

brendan777

Golfer
Banned
16/8/12
Pretty sure it'll be over $1,000 with a good clone movement, some are already over that price point currently even without it.

Th4ySoN

FailingToGetOutOfRepsGuy
Gold Patron
Certified
8/5/20
UK
Ahh ok, then the watch itself might be closer to $2,000... man, this hobby is getting more expensive. Lol

V4 case
Gen strap
This movement

Bang!

A RM on the wrist with a “live” movement instead of the dead decorations will be worth the 2k. Realistically it can be done and sold for less I’m sure.

Reactions: Mercedesslr

brendan777

Golfer
Banned
16/8/12
Totally agree, one of the main reasons why I haven't pulled the trigger on a RM is the "dead" movement, a really big ass tell.
If ZF is smart, they'll put this in and sell a ton of them, assuming of course it fits into their case... :D:D

Reactions: Th4ySoN

afdxb22

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/6/19
Totally agree, one of the main reasons why I haven't pulled the trigger on a RM is the "dead" movement, a really big ass tell.
If ZF is smart, they'll put this in and sell a ton of them, assuming of course it fits into their case... :D:D

RM must be one of/if not the most requested reps right now, and like us, many others have not been buying rep RM's for the very same reason

It's just a patience game until we get the rep movement.

Patience I do not have:rip:

edit: spelling

Last edited:

Th4ySoN

FailingToGetOutOfRepsGuy
Gold Patron
Certified
8/5/20
UK

I’ve had the RM035-01 gen. Not that I went and bought it, took it as part payment for something else (not a watch).
Sold it way before prices get crazy.

But when I saw the ZF V2/V3 immediately you can see the difference. So for anyone that has ever seen one in person will know the difference without having to know much about horology.

It looks the same as the RM35-01 when the power reserve ends, dead.

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
So for anyone that has ever seen one in person will know the difference without having to know much about horology.

Disagree. You know the because your a ref forum member and can’t help see the differences.....for all other owners (non WIS) These watches just look like hot messes. I’ve handled more than I care to remember and apart from gen vs rep fit, finish and quality (which is day and night), I certainly can’t spot the visual differences...way too much shit going on the dial

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: XLR8R