• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

first super clone RM movement

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
In near future you will see the release of the first super clone of the RM movement. Its finish is on par if not better than that of aps super clone 3120.

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
I mentioned this in another thread also a while ago. Looking forward to this that’s why I haven’t been buying those old parts they looking to get rid of lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
Mate...Please tell us something more...I have been waiting for ages for something like this...

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
Mate...Please tell us something more...I have been waiting for ages for something like this...

I cannot because I am not interested in RM.
I saw the movement but cannot identify the reference number of the movement since I don't know what are the names of the movements that RM produces.

I just went to RM's official website and saw its products. My best guess is that the super clone movement is designed for RM055. They look similar. I could be wrong though.

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
While I'm an inveterate skeptic and doubt this very much, I'll be among the first to buy it if it's real. Surprised they'd start with a 55 instead of a 005 or 10 or even an 11.

I'll believe it when I see it on my wrist!

On the topic of the 11 movement, I saw a teardown video recently that showed that the movement is actually just a standard Vaucher with the chronograph and big date module built on top of a plate that's on top of the movement. It's definitely something that looks like it could be cloned given that the chrono/big date is a modular part that could be driven from any one of a bunch of standard rep movements. Cloning that module is doable and would make a functional and reliable rep of a super popular RM model, so it seems a logical path to pursue.

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
35 and 55 use the same movement except for the winding module if I am not mistaken

Tebburaner

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/9/16
I’ve made my enquiries on this and exciting news! Basically the modular movement can be swapped into various base plates for 035/055/061.

Timrm

24/4/18
Would be so dope but remember there was also a nearly finished 011 movement 4 years ago ????

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
So...zf 35-02 v5, with this v4 beautiful case and a clone movement? Lol... I will be pretty happy if that will happen, thats for sure...

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
While I'm an inveterate skeptic and doubt this very much, I'll be among the first to buy it if it's real. Surprised they'd start with a 55 instead of a 005 or 10 or even an 11.

I'll believe it when I see it on my wrist!

On the topic of the 11 movement, I saw a teardown video recently that showed that the movement is actually just a standard Vaucher with the chronograph and big date module built on top of a plate that's on top of the movement. It's definitely something that looks like it could be cloned given that the chrono/big date is a modular part that could be driven from any one of a bunch of standard rep movements. Cloning that module is doable and would make a functional and reliable rep of a super popular RM model, so it seems a logical path to pursue.

This one?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CWgU_JZl7gm/?utm_medium=copy_link