Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I DID NOT LOG ON TODAY TO HAVE MY EMOTIONS PLAYED WITH
    Originally posted by Norrie
    You can count on positivitony to be a cup half full guy.

Comment

positivitony I know, right? These last few days have been a rollercoaster leading inevitably towards buying more watches

Comment

Sigh.... gotta make up more excuses to buy more watches

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Corvax View Post
            OMFG this is great! Keep us posted please
            Franken
            HUBLOT Tuiga SS V1 fully modded; HUBLOT All carbon+gen strap and clasp; HUBLOT Steel V6 on gen strap+clasp; PAM 127 Fiddy full modd+gen strap; PAM 199 (gen mvm, strap) PAM 288 (gen mvm, xtal, strap); AP Barrichello II on APstraps (non RWI);
            Modded
            HUBLOT Icebang V1; HUBLOT ABII full modd; VAC PAM 104+Rob Montana hippo strap; Franck Muller Cortez Conquistador; BKLM Rolex DSSD+DSSD Blue modded by Pbdad, HUBLOT Black Magic V6.
            Reps (all serviced)
            HUBLOT Big Bang King RG V1 Ultimate; AP Mountauk Highway+Orloff-Mario hornback; Patek Philippe Sky Moon Tourbillon, pre RWI; HUBLOT RG V6.
            Gens
            Rado Ceramica 156.0716.3.015 and 538.0824.3.015; Longines Evidenza chrono moonphase XL bracelet; Breitling Super Avenger on bracelet+XL calf strap; Breitling Emergency II; Longines Master Collection Retrograde Moonphase L2.739.4.71.6.

Comment

]
              Thank you for the updates you are posting, do you have any update for the estimate time will buy availiable and pricing?

Comment

i am hyperventilating
                Originally posted by Norrie
                You can count on positivitony to be a cup half full guy.

Comment

Hey guys hope Im not off topic here, but has any of u seen these new RMs? Got this pic from a friend.
                  ​​

Comment

Originally posted by j21 View Post

Thank you for the updates you are posting, do you have any update for the estimate time will buy availiable and pricing?
                    I do not have any insider information, I just search for information in Chinese open sources using a translator, while there is very little information and it is contradictory, I try to filter it before publishing it here. several sources have reported a price of 6500 rmb ($ 1k), no further details are available yet.

Comment

I personally starting to think that pricing will change on batches? Depending on the quality, materials, details etc overall accuracy i guess

Comment

I hope they fix the spelling of MILLE

Comment

Originally posted by Rollieyeehy View Post

Hey guys hope Im not off topic here, but has any of u seen these new RMs? Got this pic from a friend.
                          ​​
                          These actually look pretty decent
                          Last edited by soubido; 29-11-21, 19:50.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterWatch View Post

I hope they fix the spelling of MILLE
                            Can u imagine cloning such a complicated movement just to misspell the name of the watch brand LMAOOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JonathanLing91 View Post

Can u imagine cloning such a complicated movement just to misspell the name of the watch brand LMAOOO

V1 lol

Comment

Originally posted by JonathanLing91 View Post

This movement, though openworked, is not a complicated one, the original movement is made by vaucher, not RM. Its construction is also pretty straightforward as you can see.

Personally I never liked the Richard thing and I will not buy that either. I posted this thread because I want to wait and see what its escapement part will eventually be like. If it comes with weights, a lot more Swiss movements from reputable brands can be replicated well too.

Comment

Working...
                                X