Clear All

Originally posted by Corvax View Post
    I think the price per movement is ~ $ 1k
    lol what is this bs
    "What's the biggest tell in a rep?"
    "You!"

Comment

Originally posted by krkqm2008 View Post
      Yes AMF please find out for us... cash ready to be spent on a bubba watson !!!!

This will be my poison.

Comment

Epic !!!!

Comment

Currently is a lot of controversy about this movement guys. Hold out a little bit, there will be some more clear info in the future. Currently many different asking price and fishy sellers and wordings..
          It is exciting times for all of us.

Comment

AMF cant wait! Let us know if u have infos on this please <3

Comment

I want it ❤

Comment

Originally posted by AMF View Post
                Currently is a lot of controversy about this movement guys. Hold out a little bit, there will be some more clear info in the future. Currently many different asking price and fishy sellers and wordings..
                It is exciting times for all of us.
                We are very lucky to have you here, please let us know when the situation is cleared and we can make something happen.

Comment

holy jesus, please let this be true

Comment

https://youtube.com/shorts/kmXxrSprYeg?feature=share

Comment

They better release it with velcro as well..because this is finally a dream come true
                      I'm in love with the shape of Roo // Sucker for 3-6-9 dials

Comment

Thank you for this buddy - wow - just superb

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

That is going to sell well. Looks great.

Comment

Just hope that they'll also change to clear sapphires not the Red Rubies

Comment

What a news!!
                              Its 0:30 here but cant sleep

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra using Tapatalk

Franken
                              HUBLOT Tuiga SS V1 fully modded; HUBLOT All carbon+gen strap and clasp; HUBLOT Steel V6 on gen strap+clasp; PAM 127 Fiddy full modd+gen strap; PAM 199 (gen mvm, strap) PAM 288 (gen mvm, xtal, strap); AP Barrichello II on APstraps (non RWI);
                              Modded
                              HUBLOT Icebang V1; HUBLOT ABII full modd; VAC PAM 104+Rob Montana hippo strap; Franck Muller Cortez Conquistador; BKLM Rolex DSSD+DSSD Blue modded by Pbdad, HUBLOT Black Magic V6.
                              Reps (all serviced)
                              HUBLOT Big Bang King RG V1 Ultimate; AP Mountauk Highway+Orloff-Mario hornback; Patek Philippe Sky Moon Tourbillon, pre RWI; HUBLOT RG V6.
                              Gens
                              Rado Ceramica 156.0716.3.015 and 538.0824.3.015; Longines Evidenza chrono moonphase XL bracelet; Breitling Super Avenger on bracelet+XL calf strap; Breitling Emergency II; Longines Master Collection Retrograde Moonphase L2.739.4.71.6.

Comment

Wow! This is amazing! Hopefully, they will be ready to release it soon, and Eseips mentioned, hopefully they add a clear sapphire after all that work making a super-clone LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X