• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

first super clone RM movement

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
I see rub marks at the attachment points in the second picture, could be disassembly of a genuine with serial number obscured.
Four and five were previously posted by Corvax 12/2/22.
That balance wheel looks gen too, I'm with you that this is a gen torn apart. I'd love to be wrong, but that's my assessment.

NickNickNickk

4/6/21
These photos looks just like the first photos of the «gen» movement that started this thread. I suspect that the IG sellers will milk this as much they can. And then the new generation of movements will hit the market. Hope im right, but im usally wrong …

Reactions: BIONONE

REALDonJuan

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
12/7/17
Still waiting for this clone to hit the market …. Cheap

This is just a gen, the skeleton doesn't have the split that every rep has that gives them away within 2 seconds. If this ever hits the market wake me up.

REALDonJuan

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
12/7/17
I recently saw the Sonic factory RM35-02 and the case and movement along with clasp looks spot on to gen, is this not a much more superior clone than all the RM55 reps with the slit on the movement that give it away immediately?

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
It may not be. There’s a different clone movement out there but the price is ridiculously high.
Hmm, how much is it sir? But is it not like it will eventually be available at a TD price point?

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
I think brands like Rolex will become much more precious in the future given the lack of labor force in the west and increase of the wealth of the east and the west per capita

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
Even reps I think, we may not be able to find them if something goes wrong, like GF Breitlings, Daytonas and most Rolex reps are almost perfect now, beyond what we could imagine a decade ago I think

m1994

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/7/17
This was posted today in WeChat

HnOE6t.jpeg

HnONv2.jpeg

HnO72F.jpeg

treyhlb

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
13/7/20
Thank you for updating the page, what's the latest on the RMUL clones? Are they worth a damn buying? Are they reliable at all? I would hope for 3KF 324SC or BETTER reliability for something this expensive. It's hella cool though and I need one bad.
rmul clone is fucking garbage. Some people say they are okay, but reddit and here both say those bitches break easy. I heard of someone breaking it by setting the time by rotating it counter clock.

willthewristmaster99

1-800-WatchAddict
Supporter
Certified
15/5/23
Michigan USA
rmul clone is fucking garbage. Some people say they are okay, but reddit and here both say those bitches break easy. I heard of someone breaking it by setting the time by rotating it counter clock.
Thank you for the honesty feedback homie I definitely ain't trying to throw away money on a clone I can't fix. Any consensus as to the best RM movement option? There are so many from what I've seen. MY9015, Seiko NH05, the RMUL clone and I'm sure I'm missing another one. How do you know which one is gonna be able to (ideally) be the most well built and longest lasting or best money based on movement alone. Any other feedback is extremely helpful thanks.

treyhlb

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
13/7/20
Thank you for the honesty feedback homie I definitely ain't trying to throw away money on a clone I can't fix. Any consensus as to the best RM movement option? There are so many from what I've seen. MY9015, Seiko NH05, the RMUL clone and I'm sure I'm missing another one. How do you know which one is gonna be able to (ideally) be the most well built and longest lasting or best money based on movement alone. Any other feedback is extremely helpful thanks.
Hoestly if you like rm design go with zf, if you want a super clone hold off 100%.

The current risk with the rmul clone isn't worth it. I enjoyed my zf v2 yas marina, but then I got into ap divers and carbon rolexes. The rm reps by zf are light as fuck