• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just collected all abd made rm35 01. white ntpt and black ntpt.

rechardmilleplayer

Looking Around
25/10/21
So far they are the best version of rm 35 01 replicas. You could tell the difference between abd version and ZF RMX version by the following details:
  • abd version's screw is grey while ZF version is silver and RMX version is black
  • the dial board is more genuine and thin in abd version while the others are too thick from some angles
  • abd version use white "diamonds" only but the others use red "diamonds" in some places
  • Compare to white ntpt from RMX, the back case of abd version has transparent prints not black inked prints. The white ntpt gen has transparent prints in the back case too.
  • white ntpt of abd is grinded more roughly than the one of RMX.
  • For black ntpt, the front ntpt case of abd version has smaller ripples than the others'.
  • For the crown, abd and ZF version is more gen than RMX's
  • The weight of abd is slightly lighter than the others'
  • all cases of the 3 versions are not replacable for the gen

Paul Newman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
31/3/15
I would say the white one does not have any movement on it...

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
jO6fK2.jpg

Something about the case geometry, particularly the bezel, still really bugs me about these. It’s just off somehow, compare it to this gen pic…

0-CDACA5-E-63-E7-4073-80-D0-E09-A57589-C7-A.jpg

The rep bezel is kinda too wide and fat looking, just screams rep instantly!!!

It’s a shame because a lot of what they have done here looks really good, but at the prices I know they charge I feel like the geometry should be better!!

DC

PS: I still don't understand why they’re painting the second barrel gear black, it’s clearly not black on the gen so this “mod” bemuses me somewhat!

Last edited:

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
I think this is dodgy too, looks like no movement at all. Definitely not in the white but something's weird with the red too. In any event it's gonna take a lot more than nice pics to get me to part with any amount of money to ABD

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
For the record I agree, this is properly suspicious, wouldn’t be the first time either!!

DC

Mayor_McCheese

29/4/20
Brisbane, Australia
I think this is dodgy too, looks like no movement at all. Definitely not in the white but something's weird with the red too. In any event it's gonna take a lot more than nice pics to get me to part with any amount of money to ABD

Maybe ABD has created a 1:1 clone of the gen movement? Or maybe not :p

rechardmilleplayer

Looking Around
25/10/21

I am no dodgy in any way affiliated with ABD. I am just a fan of rm replica. ABD is no longer produce new watches so I bought those two second-handed. I tried a bunch of ways to get ABD watches so I was a reader of this website but I have never registered an account until yesterday. I create this topic because I want to show the outcome of several months searching of ABD version watches. I have no business intention to post this topic.

The white ntpt does have a movement in it and it's running quite well. This one is very rare because ABD prices it 25000 RMB in China so only a few has been produced before ABD has been targeted by the Chinese police which lead to the disappearance.

As for the bezel, I think the shape is close to gen. For gen pics you found in the website, some of them are mod and did replace it's original black ntpt case with a white ntpt.

For the black barrel gear, the black ntpt does not have it. It's an option you could choose.
https://clickpix.org/images/jOd6Mp.

jpg

L0DAVE

Looking Around
3/11/21
I just compared that to the one I have and the case is definitely fatter......more like an RM 11

nicolas_rub

Horology Curious
1/4/19
This is quiet obvious an ABD account now? Why are they allowed to post here?

I don't think it is. First off, this isn't the latest ABD RM35-01 White NTPT version. This is the first batch which had the correct engraving (x/35), not like the new batch. Second, apparently ABD has been out of business for quite some time now. Nobody really knows where they are. If they are back, i wasn't notified.

NickNickNickk

4/6/21
I am no dodgy in any way affiliated with ABD. I am just a fan of rm replica. ABD is no longer produce new watches so I bought those two second-handed. I tried a bunch of ways to get ABD watches so I was a reader of this website but I have never registered an account until yesterday. I create this topic because I want to show the outcome of several months searching of ABD version watches. I have no business intention to post this topic.

The white ntpt does have a movement in it and it's running quite well. This one is very rare because ABD prices it 25000 RMB in China so only a few has been produced before ABD has been targeted by the Chinese police which lead to the disappearance.

As for the bezel, I think the shape is close to gen. For gen pics you found in the website, some of them are mod and did replace it's original black ntpt case with a white ntpt.

For the black barrel gear, the black ntpt does not have it. It's an option you could choose.
https://clickpix.org/images/jOd6Mp.

jpg
Thats as good as it gets.. let me know If u wanna make a deal ????

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
Thats as good as it gets.. let me know If u wanna make a deal ????

Are you attempting to sell a watch in a post? This is a violation to our rules. Please post in a sales thread. You are warned. Do it again and you will be banned. You have been here for 7 months.