• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF RM035 V4 Released

Steve McGarrett

Known Member
Patron
Certified
8/3/18
What do you all have against the clockwork? Isn't it a rebuilt Seiko NH35 movement?

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
If it's NTPT is worth looking into. The deco plates still looks deco, is a lot of money to spend on a watch which they simply have a cheap movement and deco plate and rotor it and charge a lot for it. This is comparing saying noob with an actual cloned 4130 or 3KF with the Nautilus and Aquanaut. I appreciate members would like a watch which seems to look like a Bugatti from a far but in semi close inspection it has a VW Polo engine covered with a plastic engine cover which says Bugatti.

I'm less ambitious than most of you, I am waiting for a decent RM (8 yrs now) with the correct subdials placements where the watch is not as skeletonised as this model.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

I fully agree with this - perfectly on point. A clone movt is highly needed to bring this to the next level and I believe we would pay top dollar for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nicolas_rub

Horology Curious
1/4/19
Looking at the prices of the gens on Chrono24, I don't think that will happen anytime soon, the gen price is far higher than what they retailed for initially. Don't see someone who could afford a gen perusing these forums lol

Following this i contacted a friend with the gen and he was down to do the comparison, i just need the stock rep now.

Reactions: GingerBubba

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Haters will hate.

Looking forward to the comparison in due course!

Th4ySoN

FailingToGetOutOfRepsGuy
Gold Patron
Certified
8/5/20
UK
Looking at the prices of the gens on Chrono24, I don't think that will happen anytime soon, the gen price is far higher than what they retailed for initially. Don't see someone who could afford a gen perusing these forums lol

Haha
So I’m in the wrong place then…
Sold a gen RM035-01 not long ago… not a lot of wrist time and getting ridiculous offers all the time. Still getting them actually…

After having the gen I can’t imagine me not thinking this is a shit replica, pls don’t get me wrong… I can see the effort, but with the gen you can see the constant moving of the gears when u look at the watch… when u look for the time u take a second longer cause the movement of those gears caught your eye.
The rep just won’t do that…. I can get away as some people know I “have” the gen… but just don’t want to spoil the e period having the gen and then Rep, the experience should be the rep and gen.

I also hate the open case of the 02 but I hated more the manual winding of the 1…
Oh and price it’s now way over what I sold for…

Reactions: Simonr_74

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20

Hmm, you are wrong bro, there are a lot of members who can afford pretty much any watch here but they still buy a rep : ) this is a hobby : )

Reactions: Th4ySoN

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
Haha
So I’m in the wrong place then…
Sold a gen RM035-01 not long ago… not a lot of wrist time and getting ridiculous offers all the time. Still getting them actually…

After having the gen I can’t imagine me not thinking this is a shit replica, pls don’t get me wrong… I can see the effort, but with the gen you can see the constant moving of the gears when u look at the watch… when u look for the time u take a second longer cause the movement of those gears caught your eye.
The rep just won’t do that…. I can get away as some people know I “have” the gen… but just don’t want to spoil the e period having the gen and then Rep, the experience should be the rep and gen.

I also hate the open case of the 02 but I hated more the manual winding of the 1…
Oh and price it’s now way over what I sold for…

You are talking about the movement.. which of course... is day and night.
what about the casé, i think they have done a terrific job with it.
i dream abouy 67-01 02

Th4ySoN

FailingToGetOutOfRepsGuy
Gold Patron
Certified
8/5/20
UK
Hmm, you are wrong bro, there are a lot of members who can afford pretty much any watch here but they still buy a rep : ) this is a hobby : )

just cba with all the hyped stuff and how hard is to get it sometimes…
some pieces you get rich people using reps all day long…
Starbucks, green 5711, platonas (oh gosh), Pandas I just assume are all reps… if I can’t get a panda but can get 2 Pepsi, 3 Batman and a RG PP5990 is because that freaking panda doesn’t exist at all at retail…
When the Starbucks launched no one had it at all, I got it retail (because they fuc*ed me over a hulk twice and tried to make it up for it) 1 of only 2 pieces that my ad managed to get and sold it for £20k next day (not blacklisted yet cause of my networking skills =D).. I hated the Starbucks, Kermit every day of the week over a Starbucks \o/.

bottom line is, I know at least 5 guys who had the vsf Starbucks and even had the guts to say they got it from the same ad… one of them has fuc*ng 14 Ferraris… 2 f**king LaFerrari….. for us here in the forum it’s a hobby yes. For some stupid people it’s just a way to show off (sometimes getting hilariously caught).. these idiots try to fake it until u make it kind of practice…I do it cause it’s fun! Way more fun to build a Franken instead of just buying it of shelf.
No showing off, no dick measuring, no profiteering and staff preventing the scammers… amazing! Real people I can say.

I mostly am buying or keeping gen watches for the networking, occasional profit and obv for the ones that are not available as acceptable reps yet, such as RMs, PP 5990, 5712 (available but shit without power reserve), IWC Mojave…, 116506 (shot without the extra weight even the v4s)…

On that PP5990 the profit Will be about £200k minimum…
If you start looking as gen watches as business assets and not hobby it’s very profitable…it doesn’t mean that that guy won’t use reps and anyone that strongly criticise reps are the ones probably here reading it all maybe posting and loving it…

ssshh….. no one can know….!

those are the worse type… trying to pretend..
mill tell people all my watches are fake any day.. and have a laugh…

always remember… the biggest tell in a rep is you.!

Reactions: Hesekiel and QueTip

ProGamer73061

Renowned Member
14/1/19
Germany
Looks not so good like I wish. Have denied it…
Too much money for what you get.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Last edited:

OffshoreNL

20/2/21
Europe
Looks not so good like I wish. Have denied it…
Too much money for what you get.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Didn't expect that. Ordered from a TD today who said he has stock. Waiting to see the QC. Hopefully it wears as comfortable as the ZF RM 55.

Peguine

Mac and Cheese sucks
18/3/19
At a mcdonalds birthday party
always remember… the biggest tell in a rep is you.!

agreed with most of it. Being a gen patek client myself, a RG 5990 is a whole lot of purchases away for me though hahaha.

I would rather put my money into where i work and other financial assets that i have more control over though but that's just me.

Enjoy your watches bro and yes the biggest tell in a rep is you.

Back to topic, IMO the v4 isn't much of an upgrade for the price and i just don't really like the way RMs wear anyway :/

Reactions: Th4ySoN