aaaaand its down again for me.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aaaaand its down again for me.

keep receiving this error lately, at one point was accessible on my mobile device but not a laptop..now both r out..

its says smth about cookies..but my cookies r all enabled&stuff..

in the box.|Franken TC Rolex Submariner 16610LV|Franken Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600|Rolex Datejust I 116234|Rolex Daytona 116520 JF|Rolex YachtMaster 116655|AP ROO Rubberclad|Luminor Submersible 243M|IW5001-06 Portugese Ardoise|Patek Philippe 5711G|
    RM055 Bubba Watson RG|

I am pretty sure this is due to a HUGE system upgrade RG is undergoing. There was a thread that explained that there was probably going to be some form of downtime or problems during the upgrade time frame.

Bert

Comment

Down for me too

Originally posted by apetrills
      suspense is a dirty whore!

On the hunt for my Grail!! A nicely vintageized 5517 Milsub!!

Comment

OMG

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Please note:
        I have disabled my personal messages.

For important issues please
        submit a support ticket here

Comment

Upgrading of a forum takes 60 min, maximum. Everything on top of that is problems.

If it takes days - it´s not an upgrade.

And this, my friends, is not the result of an upgrade.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /includes/functions.php on line 3699

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /includes/functions.php on line 3699

vBulletin Message
          Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
          File: /home/rgcurr/public_html/includes/class_core.php
          Line: 3079
          Tech. Dept.

Comment

Originally posted by Franke, post: 732388
            Upgrading of a forum takes 60 min, maximum. Everything on top of that is problems.

If it takes days - it´s not an upgrade.

And this, my friends, is not the result of an upgrade.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /includes/functions.php on line 3699

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /includes/functions.php on line 3699

vBulletin Message
            Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
            File: /home/rgcurr/public_html/includes/class_core.php
            Line: 3079
            THAT is exactly what i'm seeing.. one moment i'm in, e next moment tt pops up.. what gives man!

in the box.|Franken TC Rolex Submariner 16610LV|Franken Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600|Rolex Datejust I 116234|Rolex Daytona 116520 JF|Rolex YachtMaster 116655|AP ROO Rubberclad|Luminor Submersible 243M|IW5001-06 Portugese Ardoise|Patek Philippe 5711G|
            RM055 Bubba Watson RG|

Comment

:biglaugh:

Originally posted by Dr.Verylong, post: 732298
              OMG

Rg is history, RWI is the future

<hr align="left" noshade="noshade" size="1" width="20%">
              <table summary="" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td align="left" valign="top" width="270">? [How to] Relume a Rolex-style dial (Video)
              ? [How to] Relume a sandwich dial
              ? [Rep vs Gen] IWC 3717 Flieger Chronograph
              </td><td align="left" valign="top" width="270">? [How to] Crystal Sealing and Waterproofing
              ? [How to] Waterproofing a Bell&Ross BR01-92
              ? [Rep vs Gen] Breitling Avenger Seawolf Titanium
              </td></tr></tbody></table>
              <hr align="left" noshade="noshade" size="1" width="20%">
              >> Le French Corner on RWI

"You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me."

Comment

Originally posted by Wiz, post: 732990
                Rg is history, RWI is the future
                YEA, BABY !!!

RM055 Bubba Watson RG|

Comment

I don't even bother with rg. Too unreliable and whenever I try looking at multiple threads at the same time it tells me I don't have permission or something. I have to refresh a few times and then it works... not sure why but their forum is so buggy.
                  <font size="1.5" face="Verdana"><font color=#F87217>
                  PecMan Says:

im gonna tell u something guys and u better listen to me ,
                  when u go and get a tattoo it is going to hurt
                  when u wanna get in shape , u will work out hard!
                  when u want more money u will prepare urself hard! and get a nice job!
                  if u wanna nice watch u need to wait! and that is hard
                  is the magic of things , the little thing that at the end makes u enjoy ur achivement
                  no pain, no gain! 2 easy 2 boring. no emotions! so wait! months! years!!! centurions!!:/</font></font>

Comment

Originally posted by phillycheez, post: 733178
                    I don't even bother with rg. Too unreliable and whenever I try looking at multiple threads at the same time it tells me I don't have permission or something. I have to refresh a few times and then it works... not sure why but their forum is so buggy.
                    yea, i get tt too..

just wondering, now its as tho my acc got deleted somehow, AGAIN! it doesnt recognise my nick&password.. *grrrr*

RM055 Bubba Watson RG|

Comment

I cant log in although it seems as if there are new posts scrolling
                      The time is gone, the song is over,
                      Thought I'd something more to say

Comment

I don't understand why these threads keep popping up. It goes down more than it's up. Why is anyone surprised? Better yet, why do you bother?

Thats rehtorical BTW

Comment

Gotta feed my Jones..
                          The time is gone, the song is over,
                          Thought I'd something more to say

Comment

Working...
                          X