• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SOLD -- No 107. Rolex Submariner no date 14060M

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
Uk
5 digit Rolex Submariner 14060M 4 liner dial

A bit of a rare beast, very very rarely seen in rep form anymore, one customer asked me to source one and I have this one extra for sale. And yes the genuine watch did also come with a the engraved rehaut for a couple of years.

Movement: Asian 2813
Dimensions: 40mm, 42mm incl crown
Thickness: 13mm

Crystal: Sapphire
Engraved rehaut
Weight: 126g
Lume: meh

Click here for pictures: https://repsource.smugmug.com/Rolex-...o-date-14060m/

This watch is now sold, but if you would like one drop me an email at [email protected]

Price: £113 gbp + shipping
UK shipping / special delivery 1 day £9
EU shipping / 3/5 days £12
CONUS shipping 5-7 days £14

Payment options
Travel card deposit (UK), Bank transfer (UK)
For EU buyer or Conus, Transferwise and Revolut are good payment methods.
Paypal (only known users, Supporters or Patrons or people I have dealt with before)

For PayPal payments, you must pay the fee! all td's have charges incurred whether its bank transfer, MG or WU or CC. Charges are unavoidable. Not available to new forum members

IMG_20180726_203234-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Smiley19

marco.mandracchi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/1/16
FOR SALE -- No 107. Rolex Submariner no date 14060M

it's still available?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
Uk
do you have other photos besides those on the website?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

yes i have a secret stash of photos which i dont show to anyone...

Just kidding :) all my photos are stores in the picture album, thats what its there for

email me if you need something specific

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
Uk
Guys this piece is again for sale

The last person interested sent me 4 messages saying "il take il take it, send me your paypal"

But changed his mind because the "indices were all crooked and need to be repaired " and looking for other excuses.. He must have been expecting something perfect. But I suspect he has sight deficiency.

I think he thought he was buying a genuine watch or something and not a cheap £113 replica, but apparently his watchmaker builds him better watches for less than this price.. they must be some beauties im sure.

Here is the watch that is for sale, i think you will find the indices are absolutely acceptable for a watch of this price range.

(this watch is not made by JF, ARF or NOOB)

IMG_20180809_201702-X3.jpg