• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SOLD OUT -- No 100. JKF Vintage Rolex Daytonas

vanwolff

Renowned Member
Certified
21/12/15
Germany
BP makes those too? Curious to see how they look haha

AFAIK, BP is responsible for the utterly bad and fat 7750 Daytona reps. They just got everything wrong. Even pushers, automatic winding etc. Pretty sure those are BP factory, however they are definately another maker than the ST-19 Daytona. Josh from the Cartel (PerfectClones / TrustyTime) confirmed to me a few months ago that the classic handwound Daytona with ST-19 is made by carte. The uneven pusher verison is Cartel V2.

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
AFAIK, BP is responsible for the utterly bad and fat 7750 Daytona reps. They just got everything wrong. Even pushers, automatic winding etc. Pretty sure those are BP factory, however they are definately another maker than the ST-19 Daytona. Josh from the Cartel (PerfectClones / TrustyTime) confirmed to me a few months ago that the classic handwound Daytona with ST-19 is made by carte. The uneven pusher verison is Cartel V2.

Strange then since MR told me he got my st19 daytona straight from JKF fac and asked for a spare crystal aswell. Perhaps they are same? Its the exact same one as RS sells

franciscovfm

Looking Around
1/8/18
Hello. If you still have any available, I would love to get one. Thank you in advance and greetings from Portugal

Jorditiger

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/3/18
Just write him an email.
As he write:
„To place an order email me at [email protected]
But it seems that these watches are sold.
I bought a few watches from him without any problems. Can recommend him