• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SOLD -- No 94. Rolex Submariner 116610 - Noob

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
Uk
Rolex Submariner by Noob Factory

Movement - Asian 2836 / 2813
The case is 41mm, 44.2mm incl. crown
Case thickness is 13.2mm
Ceramic bezel with platinum numbers
Sapphire crystal
AR cyclops
Weight: 158 gms
Lume: very good

These were in some places known as the V1 subs or "noobmariner" which noob have always made as cheaper second choice to the V7 and V8 and it looks like noob will continue to have these being produced, They have been improved over each production run, and this latest batch are exceptionally good! there is improvements on the bezel ring and bracelet. They have recently been getting called V5's by other sellers on forum on facebook or reddit. But, noob do not have any actual V number for these watches, they use a mix of parts from previous productions.

More pics and vid here:- https://repsource.smugmug.com/Rolex-...iners/Noobsubs

These in the UK now ready for immediate delivery and immediate qc unless marked as sold out..

To place an order email me at [email protected]

PRICE
A2813 - £125 gbp SOLD
A2836 - £200 gbp SOLD

UK shipping / special delivery 1 day £8
EU shipping / 3/5 days £12
CONUS shipping 5-7 days £14

Payment options
Travel card deposit (UK), PayPal (add 4%), Bank transfer, Transferwise,Western Union or Moneygram

For PayPal payments, you must pay the fee!, all td's have charges incurred whether its bank transfer, MG or WU or CC. For EU customers, transferwise is the best form of payment, its instant,you get a better rate and the fees are very very low compared to bank.

IMG_20181017_181618-XL.jpg

Last edited:

Gugah

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/11/17
EU
Waiting for the hulk one ;-)
Only question: in title the mov is 2813, in the details is 2836.
Which one is the correct one ?

Last edited:

uknown

Looking Around
12/3/18
ordered today from RepPossessed
he ordered the watch for me and i think it will be mine in about 3 weeks.. feedback will follow :)
thanks for your nice contact!

Dizzle

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/6/18
Have you anymore pics of like the clasp and side profile my friend it is comforting to know there are some good dealers giving deals out

Dizzle

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/6/18
And a no date version?

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
Uk
Have you anymore pics of like the clasp and side profile my friend it is comforting to know there are some good dealers giving deals out

There is already link with 20 pictures. Please read the listing