• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SOLD -- No 50. Rolex Submariner 116610LV Hulk - Noob

zachsdad82

Supporter
Certified
20/2/14
Lads i havent been selling watches for over a year.

Anything that has sold in the description is not available

Sorry to hear. You used to have some great pieces. Was there a particular reason why you stopped? Tell me to mind my own business if you wish, but anyway, take care and hope all is good.

ZD82

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
Sorry to hear. You used to have some great pieces. Was there a particular reason why you stopped? Tell me to mind my own business if you wish, but anyway, take care and hope all is good.

ZD82

I don't mind...

I just took a break coming into Chinese new year in 2019, and didn't feel like starting up again. The amount of emails on a daily basis was staggering, 30-40 normally, it wasn't fun anymore. Since then I have moved to sunnier climates so cant get them here so easy like the UK.
But actually I do still sell, but all drop-shipped, just some guys I have dealt with for years and who pay good money for the watches and don't ask too many questions and dont inspect QC to the finest detail, they just tell me what watch they like and i tell them a price and they trust me with that.

In a nutshell, the forum guys are twice the work and half the profit. To be frank

Last edited: