• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SOLD OUT -- No 39. Audemars Piguet Royal Oak 15202 NOW JUST £100

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
My AP arrived yesterday, my third one hahaha. Bomb proof packed as usual. another beauty.
Put the bracelet in a WD40 bath, left it there overnight. the next day the screws came off easy, adjusting the bracelet is a peace of cake after this procedure.
And hoppa, another friend of mine happy.

THX @RepPossessed

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
My AP arrived yesterday, my third one hahaha. Bomb proof packed as usual. another beauty.
Put the bracelet in a WD40 bath, left it there overnight. the next day the screws came off easy, adjusting the bracelet is a peace of cake after this procedure.
And hoppa, another friend of mine happy.

THX @RepPossessed

Thank you Stan!

bikrizzle

3/1/17
Hey guys

currect stock is

1 x Blue
1 x Gold/black with box £145

IMG_20171125_181213-X3.jpg

I keep looking at the golden one. Is it still available?

Sent from the RWI App

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
I keep looking at the golden one. Is it still available?

Sent from the RWI App
This reminds me when I was in a disco a long time ago. I kept staring at a few beautiful girls, jheee, they all looked great!!
Than, when I blinked my eye's they were all gone. When I searched for them, they were all sitting at the bar with other blokes.

I told myself: " this is not gonna happen ever again. When you like it, go for it "

bikrizzle

3/1/17
This reminds me when I was in a disco a long time ago. I kept staring at a few beautiful girls, jheee, they all looked great!!
Than, when I blinked my eye's they were all gone. When I searched for them, they were all sitting at the bar with other blokes.

I told myself: " this is not gonna happen ever again. When you like it, go for it "

Nice one. ;)

Sent from the RWI App

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
I got 10 more on the way, hit me up with a PM if you need one

They will be here in the next few days

w0rn

Supporter
19/7/15
Got mine today and it's really great and you get alot for your money with this.
Have had a couple of JF 15400 but like this atleast as much as the JF one.
It's slim and sits great on the wrist.
Might not be perfectly correct against the GEN, but don't care when it's so good looking.
Thank you for this @RepPossessed

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
Guys i have 1 piece left.. blue dial, (damage to one of the bracelet screws) doesnt effect the watch unless you need all of the links out.

Slight reduction on price now £100

This will be the last i can get of these for a while until the fac make a new batch

simonjay

1/5/16
Guys i have 1 piece left.. blue dial, (damage to one of the bracelet screws) doesnt effect the watch unless you need all of the links out.

Slight reduction on price now £100

This will be the last i can get of these for a while until the fac make a new batch
Hi. When you will receive a new batch? Could you send some pics of the blue one you have? Thanks

Sent from the [video]RWI App[/video]

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
Hi. When you will receive a new batch? Could you send some pics of the blue one you have? Thanks

Its since been sold.

I don't know about the new batch, they haven't been made yet. Could be a week, could be 2 months for all I know.

dreK

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
3/10/17
France
Hi everyone , where i can find the black version plz?

Aquanautilus

Renowned Member
23/9/16
Subscribed for the gold version.
You know what they say... "Boys wear steel, men wear gold." :D