• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SOLD -- No 18. Rolex No Date Submariner 114060 - Noob

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
Uk
Rolex Submariner 114060 by Noob factory

21j 2813 movement
The case is 40mm wide 44.2mm incl crown
Case thickness is 12.6mm
Accurate in weight, dimensions and feel.
Sapphire crystal
Glidelock clasp with dive extension
Screw down crown
120 click ceramic bezel (platinum markers)
Blue superlumed hour markers and hands
More pics and a Vid in my Smugmug see
2836 can also be supplied

More pictures here: https://repsource.smugmug.com/Rolex-...ners/Noobsubs/

These are in the UK now ready for immediate delivery and immediate qc unless marked as sold

PRICE - £125gbp + Shipping

UK shipping / special delivery 1 day £8
EU shipping / 3/5 days £12
CONUS shipping 5-7 days £14
SINGAPORE/ASIA shipping 5-7 days £12

Payment options
Travel card deposit (UK), Bank transfer (UK), Transferwise, PayPal

For PayPal payments, you must pay the fee!, all td's have charges incurred whether its bank transfer, MG or WU or CC. For EU customers, Transferwise is the best form of payment, its instant,you get a better rate and the fees are very very low compared to bank or PP.

i-rgBtvjM-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: hrail

mascob1

6/11/16
Hi.
Is there any difference between this model (the hulk) and the n°10 "Noob submariner hulk 21j"?
Thanks.

rusko.peko

Looking Around
7/2/17
I really want one of the non date subs! Is there any way of you letting me know when you have stock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
Uk
hit the subscribe button at the top, as soon as they come in i will update the thread

watchcollector1989

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/2/18
Can someone please explain a 21j noob version to me, I don’t see them on the sites like toro or pure time. I understand they are made by noob factory, and use cheaper low beat 2813 movements. But what about all other parts, are they noob v1,2,3,4,5,7 or are they built from mixed version part bins? Are they the same ones sold on aliexpress/dhgate or better.

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
Uk
Can someone please explain a 21j noob version to me, I don’t see them on the sites like toro or pure time. I understand they are made by noob factory, and use cheaper low beat 2813 movements. But what about all other parts, are they noob v1,2,3,4,5,7 or are they built from mixed version part bins? Are they the same ones sold on aliexpress/dhgate or better.

Your right, they use the old parts as it seems they use dials, cases and bracelets from previous versions.Â*
But it looks like noob will continually make these and will issue their parts makers to keep rolling out parts for these. They are massively popular because not everyone wants to pay over $300 for a rep
As for the dhgate aliexpress comment, all those sellers have the access to the same stuff from noob or JF etc, but I know a guy who bought what's was sold as V6 and actually what he got was a noobmariner like this listing but with a 2836 movement.

watchcollector1989

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/2/18
Your right, they use the old parts as it seems they use dials, cases and bracelets from previous versions.Â*
But it looks like noob will continually make these and will issue their parts makers to keep rolling out parts for these. They are massively popular because not everyone wants to pay over $300 for a rep
As for the dhgate aliexpress comment, all those sellers have the access to the same stuff from noob or JF etc, but I know a guy who bought what's was sold as V6 and actually what he got was a noobmariner like this listing but with a 2836 movement.Â*

thank you very much for your answer

slied013

Renowned Member
Supporter
17/6/09
Subscribed. Hopefully you will get a ND 2836-2 too.