• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Rep Purchase experience

pauloc96

Horology Curious
10/8/18
Well,

I have been on the hunt for a replica watch for over a year now.

I have been all over the forums, going through every single TD that I could find, sent details and went through the whole process but not actually put the money on the table to go ahead with a purchase.

What has put me off is dealing with someone not in the EU, and I was about to give up on buying a watch totally because of this barrier, but then I came across repsource who is the only UK based TD dealer I know. I decided to go with a trusty black Submariner, but once again, I still was new to the game, so he guided me through all the options and gave me a proper understanding on what I was buying.

After going through all the options, I said I was gonna go ahead, and send him the money through a secure PayPal transaction, this was around 3:45PM and he still was able to put my shipment out on the same day which was great. I received the watch the following morning which was such a huge surprise, and blown away with it, the quality is amazing, everyone loves it, but most importantly the process was made super easy and therefore I can not say enough good things about repsource.

Thank you so much mate, I will be sure to nabbing a lot more for the start of my collection. :)

PICS to come soon!

Last edited: