• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New topic because it is cancellated the first

Pascal2018

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/4/18
Pam 111 noob v4
I ordinated it the 04.05.2018 and I waiting for delivery

Pascal2018

28/4/18
I officially ask to Repsource what happened to my pam 111 noob v4 and why he cancelled my post about the watch?

Gugah

16/11/17
EU
Take it easy.
Neil is a professional one; he'll manage to solve your problems.

Reactions: Pascal2018

Pascal2018

28/4/18
Thanks Gugah , I do not understand why he deleted my post Without ask me , and why he does not answer me

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Did you pay for the watch or just inquirie about stock? There's alot of variables possible, so providing details of why you are upset can help us to determine if it's justified or not and offer you guidance. In general, unless he had the watch in his possession, you paid and also are in the UK aldo, there is no reason for panic. He's reputable and usually very fast with delivery. Have you asked him directly before posting this?

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
Uk
Why are you doing this exactly?

I will tell you exactly why I deleted it..

I gave you an approximate timescale before purchase and last week I told you your watch was going to be shipped to me.

We are currently ahead of the timescale I first gave you.

Yet you post in a review thread "I hope that the watch is at least in the UK by now"
Why would it be in the Uk? I told you when it's shipped, I would not have the watch and hide it from you... I will always inform people the day their watch comes to my door

I have not responded to you since last week because I told you, "I will let you know the moment the watch arrives" I told you the watch was shipped, until that watch arrives at my home there is nothing else to tell you.

Yet you still contact me on 3 different messaging formats.

I don't know.. Maybe English is not your first language and you have not understood what I had explained to you.

Now here's the good news, check your email your watch arrived today.... Exactly within the timescale quoted, I will gladly ship it to ASAP.

You need to be patient in this hobby.

Pascal2018

28/4/18
I just wanted to know why he had deleted my post,
now he explained it to me,
however, nothing serious happened

Pascal2018

28/4/18
arrived a few days ago, excellent watch and excellent trusted dealer, a tip to repsource: the next time check the caseback, mine was not tightened well and the water of the tap came in and ruined it, however my watchmaker settled it. four stars, thank you repsource.

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
Uk
arrived a few days ago, excellent watch and excellent trusted dealer, a tip to repsource: the next time check the caseback, mine was not tightened well and the water of the tap came in and ruined it, however my watchmaker settled it. four stars, thank you repsource.

Thats unfortunate, but im glad you got it settled and its not now useless.

Buyers should always check casebacks and screws in bracelets, factories often dont take enough time to fully tighten anything and also in fear they could blemish a screw or anything.

You also definitely dont want to put your watch under a tap of water before checking the caseback or crown is tight

Regards

Buglicker

Known Member
18/9/17
Lincoln UK
The last watch I bought from RP was set at completely the wrong time and date. It was three days of chaos before I realised. Damn near ruined my life!

4 stars from me too.

Reactions: craiguk

Pascal2018

28/4/18
I respect the repsource response.
I did not know that the buyer of a watch must tighten the case-back before using it, dear buglicker,
however, no one asked for your opinion,
but in life you never stop learning...

Buglicker

Known Member
18/9/17
Lincoln UK
I did not know that the buyer of a watch must tighten the case-back before using it, dear buglicker,

You realise how a forum works..?? If you don't like people posting their opinion without a personal invite from you, you're not going to get the full enjoyment.

Anyway, my point was that there's some things you'd expect from your dealer (watch as advertised, sent in a reasonable time-frame, and packed securely). And then there's you'd be expected to do yourself (set the time, adjust the bracelet, and give the watch a once over for loose screws etc).

Pascal2018

28/4/18
I’m not able to close a case back, unfortunately, for this I recommended to repsource, for the next future, doing it himself, there's nothing wrong. Many dealers checks the watch before shipping, and this is an extra value

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I’m not able to close a case back, unfortunately, for this I recommended to repsource, for the next future, doing it himself, there's nothing wrong. Many dealers checks the watch before shipping, and this is an extra value

I'm sorry. Did you lose the use of your hands in an accident?

Pascal2018

28/4/18
you are offending me ,maybe because you lost the use of the brain?

smithyj08

18/12/17

sometimes people got busy and you are rushing him to send you the watch, so just double check the watch when you get it from anyone anyway repsource overall are good and the shipping is fast