• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Dealer closes and no communication after years in buisness

trickstar911

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/7/11
hi , ive bought for years from Mark at ts-stations.cn and they closed their site and stopped answering emails odd coz ive always enjoyed a good relationship buying from them.. anybody else bought from them ??

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Mark (TS station/TS watch) has been removed from the TD list a couple of years ago after a few deals gone bad for his customers that he refused to make right.
You realise how good a dealer is when you have an issue, not when everything goes smooth.

Last edited:

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
I bought from TS-Station back when they were the only dealer offering a 6542 GMT at a reasonable price. They’d lost their TD status so I knew it was a risk - as should anyone else who’s used them since it happened. And of course they further demonstrated their ruthless business focus by launching TheVintagePower site and greedily hiking the price of their vintage models when they saw the demand.

They most probably shut up shop due to the raids affecting all the dealers. Whether they resurface and make good on their pre-raid commitments… well, you’ll just have to keep your fingers crossed.

Reactions: trickstar911

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
hi , ive bought for years from Mark at ts-stations.cn and they closed their site and stopped answering emails odd coz ive always enjoyed a good relationship buying from them.. anybody else bought from them ??

Yup, I paid for 3 watches. 2 supposedly on the way, but the tracking number is still stagnant after a month. I've used them for 20 or 30 watches, also for several years. usually dealing with "Shirley".suddenly, Shirley isn't there anymore and "Chris" has taken over my recent purchase. He tried to offer me some off the wall watches to replace what I purchased, a VSF sub, I said no, I'll wait. So, I'm waiting... Maybe for nothing, and I'll suck up the loss knowing they're a non TD. I'm kinda hoping they're just jammed from the raids and such... Meanwhile, I'm still buying watches from other TDs... If they jack me over, they gain some cash, but lose a steady buyer.
:eek:hwell:

trickstar911

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/7/11
Exact same for me 3 watches 2x vsf and noob Shirley gone , chris chatted briefly on qq , mark didn’t want to chat or explain . Pissed off after 9 years of $$$$ of business and not a word … oh have some shitty watch instead they say …. Well f… k me ….
Keep in touch and let me know how you go ? You get some bullshit email reply saying on holidays ?

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
Exact same for me 3 watches 2x vsf and noob Shirley gone , chris chatted briefly on qq , mark didn’t want to chat or explain . Pissed off after 9 years of $$$$ of business and not a word … oh have some shitty watch instead they say …. Well f… k me ….
Keep in touch and let me know how you go ? You get some bullshit email reply saying on holidays ?

Their site has been down for a while now as well. I'm guessing they're severely affected by the raids and such. I'm just gonna be patient and wait. Obviously, use our current TDs for more purchases.
(I'm currently waiting longer for a puretime QC than I would with this dealer.):wacko:
I look at it as part of the rep game. Some people lose their big purchase to customs, some in other ways. It's a black market of sorts, risk is part of the game. Hopefully, they will resume normal operations....

Reactions: trickstar911

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
I got 2 if the watches I ordered for my wife in today. . Yay. Just down a vsf, that can be explainable. We shall see..... Yes, still get the auto emails about being on vacation. I'm optimistic though. Lots of patience. If they jump ship I'll chalk it up to the business....