Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with buying hublot watch

Hello, im new here,

I want this watch 1:1 and i dont know what a good specification (movement, glass etc) for him

I don't think Hublot ever built a watch like that? If they did, sorry that is an ugly ass watch imo...

Btw OP, it's better for you to start reading here before looking to buy anything:
    https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/new-members-area

Comment

I believe that photo shared is of DHGate grade fake, so I would take a look there.
      WTB: JF AP ROO Safari in coffee and cream

Comment

Thanks guys....one supplier told me this watch have caliber 2813 china, second supplier told me asia automatic, other supplier told me swiss eta automatic

Comment

Originally posted by Sap2221 View Post
          Thanks guys....one supplier told me this watch have caliber 2813 china, second supplier told me asia automatic, other supplier told me swiss eta automatic
          The first two were telling it like it is (2813 and "asia automatic" both describe the basic cheap movement in a DHGate quality rep), the third one was probably trying to scam a large amount of money out of you. Do not believe Chinese sellers who claim to be offering rep watches with Swiss ETA movements.
          FrankenSubs! - Subs! - Daytonas! - Seamasters! - A 1675 Adventure - A Budget 6538 build

Comment

You can bet your ass that this watch doesnt come with a Swiss ETA Movement ;-)
            WTB - Pam 224 - Pam 229 - Pam 382 - Pam 984 - Pam 985 - Pam 1312 - Pam 1313 - Pam 1314

Comment

Love you guys, thanks There have any good company that sell 1:1 watches in good price?

Comment

Originally posted by Sap2221 View Post
                Love you guys, thanks There have any good company that sell 1:1 watches in good price?
                One of our TDs Ryan has a very wide selection of Hublot options.

https://www.intime05.co/148-hublot

The more elaborate the design, generally the less convincing the replica. Although that said the Sang Bleu options are surprisingly good. As ever, steel watches are much better replicas because gold is about twice the density and is plagued with poor plating issues.
                WTB: JF AP ROO Safari in coffee and cream

Comment

Gen Hublot are already reps of AP watches anyways, I wouldn’t waste money on Hublot reps and especially not Hublot gens. Just go for a good JF, ZF, or XF AP Royal Oak rep instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X