Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EU July 2021 ending €22 import VAT exemption

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #76
    Does someone know if Switzerland also is affected?
    something at least changed, my TDs declaration of value/weight/item type is not anymore on the outside of the package.
    its simply in a barcode...
    is that new?

    Comment


      #77
      but the shipment in Italy??

      Comment


        #78
        Originally posted by andrea.andrea6 View Post
        but the shipment in Italy??
        Italy is EU, so yes.

        But Switzerland is partner state in some things, but in some things no.
        Thats why i ask.

        Comment


          #79
          I am waiting for shipping in Italy but the package has been stopped for a week in Frankfurt with wording
          arrived at the terminal position. The verification for the release of the shipment is completed.

          what does it mean?

          Comment


            #80
            Originally posted by andrea.andrea6 View Post
            I am waiting for shipping in Italy but the package has been stopped for a week in Frankfurt with wording
            arrived at the terminal position. The verification for the release of the shipment is completed.

            what does it mean?

            A week ago it wasnt July. So the packaga was shipped in June. so it doesnt affects this thread. Ask somewhere else.
            But my answer if release verification is completed:


            W A I T

            Comment


              #81
              FYI: I paid for my watch (from Sead) in two transactions via Paypal. One for the „watch repair parts“ (20,-€) and the rest with the second transaction/transfer.

              Comment


                #82
                Originally posted by derjenigewelcher View Post


                A week ago it wasnt July. So the packaga was shipped in June. so it doesnt affects this thread. Ask somewhere else.
                But my answer if release verification is completed:


                W A I T
                it does not count when the package was shipped. but when it arrives in the EU. here if it arrives in July, the new legislation applies

                Comment


                  #83
                  c.dimitri I think Sead does it smart. I many times have had a package from China being held up in customs. They always ask me to present the invoice and also proof of payment. So splitting in two amounts and two payments works in that case.

                  Comment


                    #84
                    Originally posted by c.dimitri View Post
                    FYI: I paid for my watch (from Sead) in two transactions via Paypal. One for the „watch repair parts“ (20,-€) and the rest with the second transaction/transfer.
                    Ok. Thats great.

                    Did watch entered EU after 01.07?

                    Have anyone aseked you to pay VAT / IVA / MwST tax ?

                    Or to show proof of payment? (to customs)

                    Did you got your watch allready?

                    Comment


                      #85
                      Originally posted by Alexander The Great View Post
                      c.dimitri I think Sead does it smart. I many times have had a package from China being held up in customs. They always ask me to present the invoice and also proof of payment. So splitting in two amounts and two payments works in that case.
                      That was my idea ;-)) but anyway, Sead agreed to do this in that way. Splitting the transaction reduce the risk just a little.
                      I don‘t think a smart customs officer when s/he opens a package and realizes that there is a rep for > 20€ and obviously there aren’t any watch spare parts that the watch will go through.

                      „The path to a rep watch is paved with potential risks every day.“ proverb just created by me.... ;-))

                      Happy is the man who presses the "buy it now" button without regret!

                      Comment


                        #86
                        Originally posted by Haltec View Post

                        Ok. Thats great.

                        Did watch entered EU after 01.07?

                        Have anyone aseked you to pay VAT / IVA / MwST tax ?

                        Or to show proof of payment? (to customs)

                        Did you got your watch allready?
                        Hi,

                        Yes, I already received my watch.
                        See also answers #61 and #67.

                        - The parcel arrived after July 1st.
                        - It wasn‘t opened
                        - I didn‘t have to pay anything on the top
                        - the postman brought it to me with a smile (did he know something;-)))

                        Comment


                          #87
                          Originally posted by Alexander The Great View Post
                          c.dimitri I think Sead does it smart. I many times have had a package from China being held up in customs. They always ask me to present the invoice and also proof of payment. So splitting in two amounts and two payments works in that case.
                          and what did you do? proof of payment and documents sent?

                          Comment


                            #88
                            Originally posted by Flyzone View Post

                            it does not count when the package was shipped. but when it arrives in the EU. here if it arrives in July, the new legislation applies
                            for this what should I possibly do?
                            "The verification for the release of the shipment is completed" ... in Frankfurt can you tell me something?

                            thank you

                            Comment


                              #89
                              WAIT

                              Comment


                                #90
                                The interesting thing is they wrote that I have to pay 13€ but they did not gave me their billing address.Maybe just test runs to see if their systems work. 5 weeks ago I got packages with the ( didn't comply with the new 29th 1th law).

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X