• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trusted dealers who ship from an EU country?

watchcollector

Renowned Member
23/9/10
I want to avoid customs. UK is not part of the EU anymore, so the triangle method using UK is useless now. There are any dealers who are shipping from or through an EU country?

Reactions: Alexander The Great

manuelmay

6/12/18
I always use a direct parcel, and never a problem. Btw I think that TD now use a triangulation with Belgium or so, anyway the only TD based in EU is still Supermirrors

Azazel

Los Supportos
Supporter
Certified
12/11/18
EU
Sead stock is in UK, and UK isnt in EU anymore, so.
Customs in eu are very strict now.
I dont know if any country has with UK free tax to EU (I dont think so)
So its everytime risk, when u ordering watch outside of EU.

donkacper

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
UK stock is becoming a bit risky for EU countries. At least from my experience.
Regarding triangulation, I think most popular is Luxemburg now :)

Wysłane z mojego motorola edge przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: JayBee0815

donkacper

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
Is it new? My last order from may came direct from UK. Or is this Triangle only for orders from his China-Stock?
From China of course. Started this around Brexit time.

Wysłane z mojego motorola edge przy użyciu Tapatalka

locvs

7/12/20
Germany
My last orders came via direct line. Many chinese sellers are using a service like Yanwen or 4PX (not available in every country). In that case your parcel is send to a warehouse in your respective country and relabled there. From there the last mile is a local courier. Super cheap and super fast. Works for small shipments up to 2kg. Which pretty much covers every watch purchase of up to 3 watches.

1kg package sent with Yanwen is just 70-80 RMB, which works out to less than 10 euro.

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
My last orders came via direct line. Many chinese sellers are using a service like Yanwen or 4PX (not available in every country). In that case your parcel is send to a warehouse in your respective country and relabled there. From there the last mile is a local courier. Super cheap and super fast. Works for small shipments up to 2kg. Which pretty much covers every watch purchase of up to 3 watches.

1kg package sent with Yanwen is just 70-80 RMB, which works out to less than 10 euro.

Yes, this is the so called "Belgium-Triangle", because 4px uses the Liege Airport. The biggest advantage for us is, that at the point of the custom controls in Belgium the shipment is labeled to the 4px-Proxy.

p.s.: And I am pretty sure, that a large company like 4px is even doing the custom-service on their own ;-)

Last edited:

locvs

7/12/20
Germany
Yes, this is the so called "Belgium-Triangle", because 4px uses the Liege Airport. The biggest advantage for us is, that at the point of the custom controls in Belgium the shipment is labeled to the 4px-Proxy.

p.s.: And I am pretty sure, that a large company like 4px is even doing the custom-service on their own ;-)

Might be. But in my cases, they've used airports in Germany (Leipzig, Frankfurt, Magdeburg etc.)I'm located in Germany.

repreg123

7/8/19

This is exactly how I've received every package sind Brexit

Alexander The Great

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/1/21
EU
Trustytime uses 4PX through Luxembourg and Puretime through Belgium. Both worked fine for me. However from 1July 2021 the new EU VAT rules come into play and all shipments from outside the EU will be subject to VAT (till now there was an exemption up to Euro 22). This may mean that all packages will have to be declared. Not sure what impact this is going to have on 4PX shipping.

Azazel

Los Supportos
Supporter
Certified
12/11/18
EU
It will be same, after july came, watch game is over.

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
Trustytime uses 4PX through Luxembourg and Puretime through Belgium. Both worked fine for me. However from 1July 2021 the new EU VAT rules come into play and all shipments from outside the EU will be subject to VAT (till now there was an exemption up to Euro 22). This may mean that all packages will have to be declared. Not sure what impact this is going to have on 4PX shipping.

In this point I am optimistic. 4px is no small company and they are good in business with Alibaba etc. I am pretty sure, they already have implemented a VAT-Scheme with the Proxy-Countries Belgium or Luxemburg.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexander The Great

Alexander The Great

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/1/21
EU
In this point I am optimistic. 4px is no small company and their good in business with Alibaba etc. I am pretty sure, they already have implemented a VAT-Scheme with the Proxy-Countries Belgium or Luxemburg.

I think so too. Indeed all Aliexpress uses 4PX. The new EU measures are especially aimed at Aliexpress and the like. Would likely mean our watches would get 21% more expensive but at the same not be subject to any further customs checks, if they are declared with a value of less than Euro 150.