• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Warranty card

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Thank you for your understanding. You see, as a comparison, if I liked the Mona Linsa, I would print it out in high quality and hang it on the wall. Please believe me when I tell you that I wouldn’t tell my visit that it’s the real Mona Lis

but the contentious part is having fake auction house paperwork drawn up, to hang alongside the painting.

But if fake paperwork helps you enjoy your rep watch, painting, clothes etc then it is what it is, and who are we to judge.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I don't get the 'It-doesn't-hurt-anyone, it's-just-for-my-own-pleasure-so-you-shouldn't-criticise-me' argument.

Bullshit. Some things are just wrong and society/this forum is right to criticise. Take coprophilia. I don't care if your boyfriend consents to you sucking on his poo as it falls out of his arse, it is just fucking wrong and your shouldn't do it. Ditto fake warranty cards.

Don't be a sucker.

I don't get the 'It-doesn't-hurt-anyone, it's-just-for-my-own-pleasure-so-you-shouldn't-criticise-me' argument.....

But in this wonderful age of everyones's right to think what they want and you have to accept it, if the OP want's a warranty card to believe his rep is real, that his truth and woe betide anyone who thinks otherwise. It's your responsibility to support these people in their delusions. This stuff is so far down the left wing, it's pretty much come back round the circle to being right wing

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Take coprophilia. I don't care if your boyfriend consents to you sucking on his poo as it falls out of his arse, it is just fucking wrong and your shouldn't do it.

My dog engaged in coprophagia when she was a puppy. She’s outgrown it, but I still bust her getting in a lick or two.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Take coprophilia. I don't care if your boyfriend consents to you sucking on his poo as it falls out of his arse, it is just fucking wrong and your shouldn't do it. Ditto fake warranty cards.
Don't be a sucker.[/QUOTE]
wait what ???

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
One of the first signs that I noticed of the decline of the West was the apparent desire to be 'non-judgemental'....It coincided with the educationalist's 'prizes for all' philosophy.

We’ve also seen countless demises of society caused by ‘full-judgment’. I know which demise I’d prefer to be a part of…

but back on topic - a few good guys getting burned occasionally for the deeds of the many scammers is a fair position for RWI to take on the matter of fake papers I reckon.

goldwrist

Looking Around
14/9/22
I can provide. Send me your serial #
I will overnight the finished item so there is no delay attempting to sale your rep as gen. (If you so wish to that is)

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
What is the cost and is it the new style card?

AlphaProt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
Sorry, I still can't for the life of me imagine why anyone would want a fake warranty card with the fake serial number printed on it, along with a fake box, unless it wasn't to fool someone into thinking it was the real thing. I agree with Tucker that not all people do it with the intention of scamming a buyer. But I find it impossible to think anyone going to the trouble of putting together such an exhibition isn't going to take advantage of it by trying to impress another person - for whatever reason.

The Mona Lisa point isn't a valid analogy. Everyone knows there's only one real Mona Lisa. And it's on the wall in my house.
I understand. I live in Bangkok and over here, the "woman" tried to convince me that she's a gen woman.

I'll ask for the warranty card next time.

Ah0rsey

18 hands high, bushy mane.
Patron
Certified
9/8/22
uk
now i don’t condone this but….

let’s say you have a genuine watch BUT you don’t have the actual warranty card ( and we know dealers like Rolex won’t give you and AP charge a fortune to get an Archive reference )…. so maybe someone might decide to buy a fake warranty card and ask to have a real serial embossed on it…..maybe ?

let’s face it plastic is plastic and paper is errrr paper

Last edited:

DustyDude

No, I dont need it - but I want it....
Supporter
Certified
21/6/22
Switzerland
I do it for the sake of having everything....i just like it....simple as that.

I get that most people think someone is going to do some shenanigans ...... but some just want it for fun like me.

But seeing all these posts I can imagine that out of 100 maybe 2 guys want it for fun and the rest for ripping someone off and selling as gen :ROFLMAO: