• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Collected list of current factory statuses

Orich121

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/8/19
Denmark
Check out the ARF models.

Not sure if its just me, but comparing the ARF Sub hulk to the VSF one, lettering is off, comparing the ARF DJ blue dial to the VSF the collor is off? Or is it just me?

and that said when also looking at the real deal, the VSF is at a far better quality, but if ARF is next in Line for the quality, i guess its just meeh for me.

Last edited:

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Not sure if its just me, but comparing the ARF Sub hulk to the VSF one, lettering is off, comparing the ARF DJ blue dial to the VSF the collor is off? Or is it just me?

and that said when also looking at the real deal, the VSF is at a far better quality, but if ARF is next in Line for the quality, i guess its just meeh for me.

As others have said, VSF watches are no longer available. You can try M2M sales for a used one. All the best.

Last edited:

MJH89

Deskdweller
Supporter
Certified
13/1/17
Land of Cream Teas and Roast Dinners

Clean factory do both watches if that is more you thing. I'm sure others will comment about CF crystal quality but it more than fine on my BLRO.

ttbb281

Horology Curious
27/7/17
Was told by my TD that V7F is closed and apparently planning to reopen at end of month

MrSwinderman

Looking Around
21/6/15
So do we think VFS is dead dead? Like forever? Will it become a different factory or something?

I'm new to the whole raiding thing so forgive me if this is a dumb question...

immortalchef

10/3/19
Ontario, Canada
So do we think VFS is dead dead? Like forever? Will it become a different factory or something?

I'm new to the whole raiding thing so forgive me if this is a dumb question...

Likely gone forever just like how TC used to make the best 5 digit submariner years ago that never returned once they were raided

rufgt33

Horology Curious
11/12/15
Don’t know if this has been posted in the previous post. I’ve got some insight from China regarding to the recent factory closure. The whole incident begins from a number of Chinese dealers sold V9F replicas as gen to scam customers, and authorities in different region from V9F (so they haven’t brine) decide to raid them, also the central government wants more intense investigation of replica watch industry.

Because to that, Noob got raided due to its Rolex replica, therefore the factory (Peacock) that made the 4130 movement got raided as well, and the same factory also makes numerous movement such as some 2824, 3235, and custom movements in VSF’s Omega and Panerai. With the movement supply gone, these factories have to halt production until they can find someone to make movement for them (not noob and v9f, they are dead dead).

ChronoKitsune

Known Member
11/10/21
Down Under
Hello,

does anyone know, if xf will open again or it is permanently closed?

No one apart from the factory would know... unless they announce something regarding the closure. I would just recommend looking for a different manufacturer at this point... a lot of factories got hit hard by raids

JP-010

24/3/13
Very helpful!
I don’t see puretime?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

JP-010

24/3/13
I think puretime is a factory with a website.
Where can i contact the factory?
Are they trusted dealers?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Siesta Shrink

Known Member
Patron
Certified
12/6/21
You'll easily find members more experienced than me, but it's my understanding that:

Puretime is indeed a Trusted Dealer, and they do have a website, but they are not a factory.

Trusted Dealers are the "middlemen" to the factories; factories are not Trusted Dealers because we don't buy directly from them.

Unless you have an Asian cousin in the rep biz or an uncle in the CIA, you're probably not going to deal directly with the factory.

Best of luck!