• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Collected list of current factory statuses

WolfKissed

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/6/21
California
This damn thread depresses me daily…. Someone “wake me up, when September ends”.

Side note, VSF gonna have a shit ton of demand pent up if they get back up and running! That’s from me alone I don’t know bout you lads…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MJH89

Deskdweller
Supporter
Certified
13/1/17
Land of Cream Teas and Roast Dinners
This damn thread depresses me daily…. Someone “wake me up, when September ends”.

Side note, VSF gonna have a shit ton of demand pent up if they get back up and running! That’s from me alone I don’t know bout you lads…

Same for Noob if they ever manage to get up and running.

jkrw247

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/21

China is going to have its national day Golden Week holiday on the 1st week of October.

So more likely, wake you up when October ends lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Micha-IN

hiwhatsup

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/8/21
USA
Anything going on with ZF? I was notified by two different TD's about my open orders to expect delays due to raids with factories and both orders were for ZF reps.

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
is noob back, or ist this site a fake:

https://noobfactorywatches.shop/shop/

I'd bet money it's a fake site without even clicking it, because my default is that if they're not on the RWI TD listing - "Caveat Emptor".

Why add any unnecessary risk to an already risky hobby.

Always open to be proven wrong but I won't be risking my money ;)

Last edited:

Samgobigs

11/2/20
Does anyone know about the status of the movement factories? In specific the Dandong factory that makes the 4130 movement. Hopefully that’s not affected, I do want to see them back in action.

I suppose it’s harder to raid a movement factory because they aren’t infringing on any intellectual property? But I could be wrong.

fatarms

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
9/5/12
In my pants
Does anyone know about the status of the movement factories? In specific the Dandong factory that makes the 4130 movement. Hopefully that’s not affected, I do want to see them back in action.

I suppose it’s harder to raid a movement factory because they aren’t infringing on any intellectual property? But I could be wrong.

I'm pretty sure Rolex has patented their in house movements.

Reactions: immortalchef