pics of new acquisition. Bold diver. Not what you think

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pics of new acquisition. Bold diver. Not what you think

1st love this watch design. I have a black SS on bracelet, Titanium on bracelet and now this. One of my favorite designs of all time. Giving it some love here. I have two GF Chronomats on order but I'm more excited about this actually. Every Victorinox I've owned (DM500 and Inox's) has had excellent crown action. Breitling like. So smooth. Pure joy to operate. Just a solid quality chunk of metal. The DM500's that I've owned have been better finished than the Inox's. More crisp edges and more uniform brushing. The Ti version is better finished than my Breitling Aerospace. Yep. I said it. Excellent watches.

(Ignore the paint on my arm......)

Last edited by shinynewbling25; 29-05-21, 03:57.

Nice, very much like the Breitling Avenger Seawolf

Comment

It sure is. Had two of those and I loved that watch. This is a little more manageable for my 6.5 inch wrists. Seawolf would look great in orange I think.

Comment

Originally posted by shinynewbling25 View Post
        It sure is. Had two of those and I loved that watch. This is a little more manageable for my 6.5 inch wrists. Seawolf would look great in orange I think.
        I like the watch, but I’m a sucker for dive watches.

Are you sure that’s paint?
        Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
        I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Comment

Working...
        X