• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

shipping to EU, brexit issues, EU customs issues

Stops

Known Member
13/12/09
EU
For you the best option should be triangle via 4px or a TD, who has an shipping agent in the EU, who does a real triangle and sends a new packet from inside the EU.
If anyone has info of a REAL triangulation. Like actually repackaging it from an EU country please let me know. My collection would increase substantially :)

Reactions: JayBee0815

wubsub

i like subs
Patron
Certified
31/10/18
sorry who are?
For you the best option should be triangle via 4px or a TD, who has an shipping agent in the EU, who does a real triangle and sends a new packet from inside the EU.

Indeed bro, unfortunately Jtime can only offer these 2 actual triangle methods, I would love alternatives like shipping to CZ first or actual triangle from Amsterdam.

Like for example, Wegobuy (shopping agent I use for some rep clothes) have a shipping method called EU Tariffless line. They ship to Amsterdam and it's a real triangle to any EU country without customs issues.

Stops

Known Member
13/12/09
EU
This is a big issue for my country, customs already inspect 99% of packages outside of EU.

Yes, they have nothing better to do. Even those marked under EUR 20. That way they can charge customs and even handling fee if they deem that the value exceeds EUR 20. If not easy, they tape it up and send it to you.

Same here, that's why I was pretty afraid to order from TD's and have mainly focused on M2M sales. Because paying customs would be the least of my order, if they saw that I ordered a replica I would get a fine for ordering counterfeit goods.

Reactions: Matt88 and wubsub

Stops

Known Member
13/12/09
EU
Yeah, I could just ignore the request for an invoice and the package would get returned to sender. At least I think that's what would happen...

donkacper

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
Well, the day has come, first watch stopped. Actually not seized, but stopped for customs clearance.

I ordered a watch from Sead's UK stock, since Brexit a few of them have arrived without problems, but today I received a letter from Polish Post Office asking me to present documents for customs clearance of a package from UK.

It seems that they did not open or seize the package but just flagged it for normal customs clearance procedure. I am not going to answer I think and it will go back to UK, but it is the first time this happened and I don't think I will order from UK again. I think we had a few months of easy treatment and now the procedures are the same as for any other country outside EU.

Reactions: Matt88

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Yes, you should not answer any Mail from Custom. it will be sent back.
Well for example import from outside EU custom in germany 280k packages per day.
So....just let it send again:)

MSC19

Renowned Member
Supporter
8/5/20
Earth
Well, the day has come, first watch stopped. Actually not seized, but stopped for customs clearance.

I ordered a watch from Sead's UK stock, since Brexit a few of them have arrived without problems, but today I received a letter from Polish Post Office asking me to present documents for customs clearance of a package from UK.

It seems that they did not open or seize the package but just flagged it for normal customs clearance procedure. I am not going to answer I think and it will go back to UK, but it is the first time this happened and I don't think I will order from UK again. I think we had a few months of easy treatment and now the procedures are the same as for any other country outside EU.

Welcome to the real face of Brexit! They will open in front of you if you go there and claim it! You got lucky to receive them until now! In my country this 'treatment' started from January 1st..even packages marked as 'gift' coming from UK are stopped...

Andypandy

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
22/9/10
United Kingdom
What the UK customs like at the moment, I haven't bought from TDs for a while. In the past I've had a couple of watches siezed

Stardust9

Known Member
21/8/21
Any new experience for shipping m2m from UK to EU?
either thinking of GER or Greece/Portugal as destination.

donkacper

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
Yes, you should not answer any Mail from Custom. it will be sent back.
Well for example import from outside EU custom in germany 280k packages per day.
So....just let it send again:)
As an update, my package from UK has been stopped on 28.05.
I received a letter from customs asking me to provide info on the package contents and value, which I did not reply to.
So far package has not been send back.

Wysłane z mojego motorola edge przy użyciu Tapatalka