• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"Real diamond" Rolex rep?? MOISSANITE. Been considering this seller! Timerepz.com but...

REALDonJuan

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
12/7/17
Hey gents, I caught an eye of timerepz.com which seemed to be the only site I've found advertising diamond bust down rolex watches that are customisable, I was very excited because the reps were advertised as clone movement and priced at about 1k with the best part being moissanite diamonds instead of zirc.. meaning the watches would pass any and all hand held diamond tester, adding more to the gen feel. After purchasing one of the watches, I was happy with the quality of the rep itself, but the advertised moissanite diamonds failed all diamond testers and tested as glass or zirc. I was so upset. Furthermore I still really want a bust down piece that can test positive on a tester, anyone know a dealer that does bust downs with real moissanite diamonds instead of zirc or false advertisement?