• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bad news

Patrick 8

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/3/21
Pittsburgh
Ryan emailed me today. He says that my package did not pass security checks for the second time ! Not sure what to do at this point . If it didn’t work twice already I don’t think it’s going to get through. Anybody else has this going on with them?

Patrick 8

15/3/21
Pittsburgh
I did , I sent him another email. This time it’s because of customs check. Ryan has been good to me . It is just a shitty situation . I need some wisdom here!!! I definitely do not want to overreact. They sent the watch back to Ryan. Now we got to go through the process again for the third time.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Those are Kinds of Problems that can be in this hobby and can been easyly found solutions between you and TD.
Well i would send it number 3.

Reactions: Patrick 8

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
My advice is use: EMS or PostNL shipping.
The rest are tricky...

Patrick 8

15/3/21
Pittsburgh
Ryan said that this is the only way to send it. I’ve asked him a few times. But I am going for number three

hurk

The sound of barf
Supporter
Certified
10/5/11
i havent had issues yet using EMS with packages from the far east.

some times it pays to pay extra for express shiping with dhl or the like

Patrick 8

15/3/21
Pittsburgh
I asked Ryan several times if there was a way that I could pay more and get my package here. He’s told me several times that the only way to send it was the way he was sending it

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
He is not Amazon.
Man, learn to play the game and you have to learn to wait!

Seems like their is really serious massive police over there, and TDs are doing ILLEGAL OPERATIONS. Getting arrested worth it only because police find emails to "patrick8" on your smratphone and never see daylight again? No mate;)

Please.....be calm, breath a few times...

Patrick 8

15/3/21
Pittsburgh
Thank you guys! I’m seriously learning how this works! I’m not sure why I was so frustrated. I know Ryan is doing everything he can !!! Again thank you all.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Thanks for your jnderstanding. When you dont hear anything for 3-5 days, maybe you could make a friendly email just to ask how he is going, dont make pressure and be kind, its ok:)

Patrick 8

15/3/21
Pittsburgh
Hello everyone,
Ryan sent another email. It says that it hasn’t got back to him. He said when or if it comes he will send it again , the same way! He can’t send the box and watch separately.
I really am keeping cool! I just thought I would write an update! I know this sounds like I’m complaining, but my wife is furious with me! I ordered March 15th.

stepanok

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
8/12/13
The TDs send the best way available so as to pass your watch through customs in your respective country without problems. As FAR AS I KNOW they will only send a watch the way they choose and is safe for them and not the way you choose. Triangular shipping still works, at least for now, so you wouldn't have any problems. What you are saying simply does not make any sense to me.
I cant help myself thinking about something is fishy here...
......i tend to agree........